Roquan smith to UCLA #mutthurt

Eff all of you freaking nerds who have no respect for tradition and spending most of your time moaning and crying about UGA. You all can lick my 'nads!

Eff all of you freaking nerds who have no respect for tradition and spending most of your time moaning and crying about UGA. You all can lick my 'nads!
And you are clueless yourself.

yellowbritchies have started more threads moaning and crying about uga or how Tech sucks than anyone else, a few recent samples for you:
Recruiting disappointments yellowbritchies
Slow ticket sales yellowbritchies
The ajc's gift to subscribers yellowbritchies
POINT SPREAD FOR Ugay/TECH yellowbritchies
M. Bobinski's email yellowbritchies
Uga golf alums on fire yellowbritchies
Tech/ugay game yellowbritchies
Ugay a.d. & 790? yellowbritchies
Bubba flip flop yellowbritchies
Johnson doesn't get it yellowbritchies
Tech?ugay game yellowbritchies
Pj's comments re: Vad yellowbritchies
Tech sports need pr yellowbritchies

Thanks Bogey, we do have a bunch of youngsters on this board who know nothing about traditions. For instance, if you refered to "rat caps" they would scratch their balls and ask, "what the hell is that about".
Regardless of your fandom, you did make an appearance in this thread after the uga commitment. Similar to your threads criticizing GT for whatever you fancy.

Unfortunately for you, you didn't find enough Tech losses to cheer for lately.

All of you are ööööing dumb. Measuring fandom on a message board is like middle schoolers comparing penis size in the locker room.

Did you go to freshman invocation?

Was this the thing in the Ferst Center where they teach you the fight song, what's the good word? , etc.? If so, yes I went, but don't remember getting a rat cap. Maybe I did though.

Oh well. Next time I'm on campus I'll steal some nerd's.

They never gave them to anybody. You had to buy one.

No. They give them out.

You really think ALL these people bought them?
10C2001-P4-013_0.jpg

I thought it was convocation but you seemed convincing. I am easily swayed.

No. They give them out.

You really think ALL these people bought them?
10C2001-P4-013_0.jpg

guess at some time they (GT Reck Club?) decided to give them (rat caps) away. had to buy mine think it was $1.50 +/- 0.25.

Yet more retarded Stingtalk cannibalism.

Which fans will be "left behind" when the true fans are called to Tech paradise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back