Ruh Roh

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Wait, what’s all this stuff about him not being qb anymore? Is he no longer ATL?

LongforDodd

Dodd-Like
All he had to do was not fumble on the 1 ft line and he'd still be taking snaps at QB.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Does he want to play in the NFL? If so, QB ain't it. Not a good enough passer.

Does he want to play QB in college? If so, GT ain't it and grad transferring is.

Is he talking about us only having one win? If so, I hope that ain't it.
He's only a redshirt sophomore so he's a long way from grad transferring.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I'm glad I didn't have a forum of adults trying to dissect and read into my vague social media posts when I was in college.
We need more of this attitude. Many on this board want to bad mouth a kid every chance they get. He didn’t even make the mistake of showing up to a Georgia game.

TheSteamWhistle

Varsity Lurker
What do you expect from a Benched “QB”
Tobias is a great football player but he’s not playing Quarterback here. If he can’t accept that it’s time for him to move on.

79tech

Damn Good Rat
I have no idea what the tweet means. Lately anything said with bad implications for any GT athletics has well - turned out bad. I am not at practice so can't say how he looked throwing the ball. I do know this, he was good enough to start Clemson game. He does have too big of wind up. With that said, from what I've seen in games, he gives us the best chance to win at QB. Great feet and tough runner. On the fumbles, they can happen to all runners. Probably thinks would have won Citadel game if left alone and allowed to play. I personally want to see him play more QB but coaches are at practices to evaluate. If he does get another shot, don't rotate during series please. Who knows - I would be mad if I was open by 10 yards and was missed that bad.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Just glad our coaches are trying to help him instead of “don’t want him - don’t need him.”