Rumor

Pantone4515

Damn Good Rat
Fritz would be the first of Georgia Tech’s last 4 hires in football or men’s basketball where the team they’re leaving is sad to see them go. Gregory, Pastner, & somewhat Collins’ departures were largely celebrated by their former schools.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Fritz would be the first of Georgia Tech’s last 4 hires in football or men’s basketball where the team they’re leaving is sad to see them go. Gregory, Pastner, & somewhat Collins’ departures were largely celebrated by their former schools.
Tulane people seem sad to see him go and pissed at the timing.

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
Hate the NCAA for opening the portal right around conference playoffs. Don’t hate the player operating in the system.
Nah, he did the same thing at Georgia Southern. He skipped out midweek for a two-day interview prior to their last game of the season against Georgia State.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Nah, he did the same thing at Georgia Southern. He skipped out midweek for a two-day interview prior to their last game of the season against Georgia State.
Well, fortunately if he's the guy the only interviews we're going to have to worry about him taking are with retirement plan consultants.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Fritz is a good coach. I'm not opining for him but he has done reasonably well with Tulane and when he coached Ga, Southern, I watched them and thought they were well coached and had good creative offenses. I guess Long worked for him. Is that right?
for one year at Tulane

if it is willie, I hope he can bring Alex Atkins, his OL coach at GSU and Tulane who is now at FSU and has turned their crappy O line into a very good unit.