Run Pass Ratio

Past your bedtime son, I hope you're drinking so you can justify this broken rhetoric and the fugly woman you're with in the morning. Good luck.
You must be new around here. Someone needs to set you straight.

I sense some projection...

Okay. I'll take the low-hanging fruit.

Gambler, that fugly woman he is with... is ur mom. So don't call her names.

By my unofficial count, the run pass ratio in the first half of the miami game was about 1-1. The second half was 2-1. I think the scoring drive in the first half was also 2-1.

OT was obviously all runs.

Remember Ralph?

He was known for his explosive passing offense.

He also ran the ball 55% of the time.

When our personnel and experience in the offense we are running catches up, I expect we will have the same ratio and the same results. Until then the ratio will vary wildly. We just have to show we are committed to both phases of the game until then, so recruiting is not affected and the team attitude does not sour.

Remember Ralph?

He was known for his explosive passing offense.

He also ran the ball 55% of the time.

When our personnel and experience in the offense we are running catches up, I expect we will have the same ratio and the same results. Until then the ratio will vary wildly. We just have to show we are committed to both phases of the game until then, so recruiting is not affected and the team attitude does not sour.

I do remember Ralph. I don’t know the numbers, but I would be surprised if he ran it 55% of the time. I would think it higher. We ran a lot under Ralph. His total yards usually balanced, which meant he called more runs.

Back