Santucci new Defensive Coordinator

Stony Brook was the school he accidentally claimed to have received a Masters degree from or some such. I was horrified when that was the opening salvo in Jay Leno's monologue on the Tonight Show that day.
This. Or at least that’s what I recalled. Fake Masters, which definitely wasn’t required for the job.

Attachments

• IMG_5078.png
    IMG_5078.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 120
He inflated his playing career at U of New Hampshire and lied about getting a Master's from NYU, so says the 'net.

Since plagiarism is lying about something you wrote and puffing up a resume is lying about something you did, they are equal, especially in academia.

too bad for GOL he wasn't going for a less important position that the HEAD COACH OF NOTRE DAME!

I will let you fill in examples of "less important" positions.

Can we stop talking about the DC from 1990 and start talking about the DC in 2024? Too much to ask?

Hey, it's better than all the posts about the newly hired DC for a mostly unrelated school in North Carolina. But yes, I'm much more interested in where Marco's going, who's going to coach Safeties, etc. than a coach who left to go to Notre Dame a quarter century ago.

Tyler Santucci led the ACC's top defensive unit as the defensive coordinator at Duke last season. Lets see what he can do on the Flats! It can't get much worse!

I’m ecstatic about this hire. He made the Dook defense look fast, aggressive with average personnel. They showed discipline, rallied to the ball and tackled well. If not for their QB getting hurt they would have done even better this year.

I’m ecstatic about this hire. He made the Dook defense look fast, aggressive with average personnel. They showed discipline, rallied to the ball and tackled well. If not for their QB getting hurt they would have done even better this year.
I love simple, logical ideas such as “HIRE THE GUY WHO MADE DUKE’s DEFENSE LOOK GOOD.”

Back