Saturday Bowls

I fail to see how an 8 team playoff fixes anything. Go back to 2 teams and pencil in Clemson and Bama every year. Everyone else is way behind.

People always will find a reason to bitch. Hell, there are 68 teams that make it to the dance in NCAA bball, and people still bitch. They'll never be happy no matter how many teams make it. As long as the mutts don't make it, I'm happy.

So kickoff from the 10? Dumbasses getting PF penalties down 21 points.

I fail to see how an 8 team playoff fixes anything. Go back to 2 teams and pencil in Clemson and Bama every year. Everyone else is way behind.
Wasn’t there an article where the BCS would have basically given us the same top 4 since the CFP came out?

The current system favoring Conf Champs has given us ton of blowouts in the Semis and is clearly worse than the old BCS system

Or

Are you too busy being anti UGA to talk CFB in an unbiased fashion
Or, Tua was hurt in the first series against UGAg. UGAg lost to the two best teams on their schedule. UGAg doesn't deserve to be there with 2 losses. Wanna be there .Gagger? Don't lose to LSU

Northwestern Mutual - it’s ok to decide to put in a $60k pool because your teen daughter throws a hissy because she needs a ride and you are cutting grass

Back