Saturday Bowls

So does anybody think OU can beat Alabama?

I really hope they can pull the upset. Bama has done it's job admirably (keeping the dwags off the radar) so ready to see somebody else in the Championship game - hopefully Clemson. If ND beats Clemson, I'm done till next fall.

OU can beat bama if Murray can scramble long enough to exploit bamas secondary, which is the only unit on their team that can be exploited at all, and can do so enough to score every time they touch the ball, and they also have the ball last, and go for two a lot.

Because their defense doesn't have a prayer.

But I'll be fine with Bama winning the championship this year. And every year the dwags are in the running. If it's the price I must pay, I pay it gladly.

So does anybody think OU can beat Alabama?

I really hope they can pull the upset. Bama has done it's job admirably (keeping the dwags off the radar) so ready to see somebody else in the Championship game - hopefully Clemson. If ND beats Clemson, I'm done till next fall.

Yes, OU can beat bama but I don't know if Riley is up to the task of beating Saban yet.

If n.d. wins the CFP, they probably go into athens next year with a long win streak. The hype will be even more unbearable and the nadlickers probably win by 31.

Kyler Murray needs to play like he’s got a $5M baseball contract on the line because if he Supermans this game he is ded.

That was the SEC
giphy.gif

Back