Schadenfreude

If you listen closely as they’re about to run their 3rd down play with 32 seconds left you can hear the crowd doing the “hey hey hey goodbye” chant.
We totally need to get Miami out of the league. Can't the SEC or B10 find room for these jerks?

I love GT football. Was literally jumping up and down on the game winning TD.
Was watching on my DirecTV Stream on home. My buddy was watching on cable at his house and called me right after the fumble. We were discussing why they didn't take a knee when he just started screaming "touchdown! touchdown! touchdown! touchdown!" when Leary caught the pass as on my screen King was rolling to his right, not yet having unleashed the Canes kill shot.
Thank you, Mario. You dropped a Donkey Kong on the field and we got to the next level.

Was watching on my DirecTV Stream on home. My buddy was watching on cable at his house and called me right after the fumble. We were discussing why they didn't take a knee when he just started screaming "touchdown! touchdown! touchdown! touchdown!" when Leary caught the pass as on my screen King was rolling to his right, not yet having unleashed the Canes kill shot.
Thank you, Mario. You dropped a Donkey Kong on the field and we got to the next level.
Haha! The streaming lag strikes again. My dad and I text some during games. He has satellite and I stream. He’s learned to give it about 10 seconds before sending me anything. Several big plays have been spoiled by that in the past.

We were watching and I said that the football gods should punish Miami for being so stupid.

I hope the football gods are not yet done punishing Miami. Perhaps they won’t make the acccg because of this loss as well.

I am just guessing that he was just talking out of his arse, but seems like he said Miami had 40 blue chip recruits at the game, including several 5-stars. If that's true, I'm glad they got to see Tech play.
BTW.....

Somebody, please anybody, associated with GT needs to do SOMETHING about how we handle recruits pregame and their seating during the game. It is a disorganized mess. UGAg has it figured out how to efficiently move them around and seat them. We had them on the field pregame BG trying to get them up this narrow staircase then it seemed like we had nowhere for them to go. We have to be better than this. Hell, we have I.E.'s who should have studied theory of queue lines. Get it fixed.
IMG_20230930_151504.jpg

Haha! The streaming lag strikes again. My dad and I text some during games. He has satellite and I stream. He’s learned to give it about 10 seconds before sending me anything. Several big plays have been spoiled by that in the past.
When I had the satellite instead of stream, my feed used to be about five seconds ahead. Now I'm five seconds behind.

BTW.....

Somebody, please anybody, associated with GT needs to do SOMETHING about how we handle recruits pregame and their seating during the game. It is a disorganized mess. UGAg has it figured out how to efficiently move them around and seat them. We had them on the field pregame BG trying to get them up this narrow staircase then it seemed like we had nowhere for them to go. We have to be better than this. Hell, we have I.E.'s who should have studied theory of queue lines. Get it fixed.
IMG_20230930_151504.jpg
They used to sit in the North endzone with students. I guess Key changed that to over where most players families sit.

Right, a loser getting $4.99 every 30 secs for 4 hours while talking about the game is not a bad gig. Most of us are doing our hot takes for free on here during the game, so who is really the loser?
Stingtalk YouTube channel?

I think Cristobal just wanted more points. Thought maybe Chaney would break a run for 6. He’s been around the game long enough to know when you can take a knee. It’s not complicated. Thought he’d be 5-0 moving up in standings and that a better margin would help. He knew what he was doing.
Not 100% on the numbers but I think he was getting his running back a 100 yard game, which would have boosted his confidence and helped the team in future weeks.

If he didn't pick that play to fumble.

I did this back in 2015 watching the end of the FSU game with a couple of friends on an xbox chat (an OU fan and a Bama fan). I started yelling and screaming and they're yelling back, "What's happening?" Then about 10 seconds later they both started yelling and screaming. Kind of funny, kind of not.

Back