Oct. 10 at Clemson
Oct. 17 PITT
Oct. 24 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 31 at Virginia
Nov. 7 OPEN
Nov. 12 VIRGINIA TECH (Thurs.)
Nov. 21 at Miami
Nov. 28 GEORGIA

Wow, @Miami and then UGA. That's the first time I ever remember us playing a legit game the week before UGA. And I HATE the BS double-bye before the VT game AGAIN.

What should we complain about first? Someone's going to have to go through the other ACC schedules and find out how many teams have BYE weeks before our game with them.

Who teams play the week before us:

Clemson: Notre Dame
Duke: Northwestern
Florida State: Louisville
Miami: @ UNC
UNC: Delaware
Pitt: UVA
UVA: @ UNC
VT: Open

Notre Dame: UVA
UGA: Georgia Southern

VT: Open
FWIW:
uga: Georgia Southern

I think overall good actually. Not as good as last year's. I like getting Duke and Clemson relatively early.

I think we got a road game during Fall Break which is nice.

I also think it's smart for the ACC to position GT to play VPI and Miami late in the season for potential standings determining games.

I'm guessing we get Miami after they play FSU...which is always a good thing in recent times.

And I guess that makes FSU homecoming on the 24th. The one ****ing weekend my girlfriend's cousin is getting married. What assholes.

Nice.

Won't matter.

Nice.

Nice

Won't matter.

Meh.

Die in a fire Frank.

Meh.

UGA: Georgia Southern

I don't mind this at all. Will give us some good scouting on how they plan on defending us again.

Overall, I think we dodged a bullet on open dates, and catching Clemson and FSU both off of difficult games bodes very well.

I would call this a better than average schedule, given the circumstances.

Mark it down:

GA Southern will beat UGA, and so will we. Mark Richt gets fired.

Tough stretches for some teams:

Miami goes @FSU, VT, Clemson, @Duke
Clemson has ND, GT, BC, @Miami
UVA has @UNC, GT, @Miami, @Louisville, Duke, VT
UNC has @Pitt, Duke, Miami, @VT

Now that I see it, this schedule is all the more impressive. 10 competitive P5 teams in a row, 9 bowl teams. We could be great and still go 8-4.

The only thing I don't like is how the Thursday night game is deep in the schedule. All sports teams need fans and both the ACC and ESPN needs to figure this out. Tech night game on Thursday night in September is fantastic. Thursday night in November will not draw a local crowd, nor VPI fans. It's just dumb scheduling.

Now that I see it, this schedule is all the more impressive. 10 competitive P5 teams in a row, 9 bowl teams. We could be great and still go 8-4.

I saw this line-up when they announced NDs rotation and figured we might have the toughest schedule in the country this season. Clemson, FSU, ND, and UGA could all be Top 10 teams when we play them.

The only thing I don't like is how the Thursday night game is deep in the schedule. All sports teams need fans and both the ACC and ESPN needs to figure this out. Tech night game on Thursday night in September is fantastic. Thursday night in November will not draw a local crowd, nor VPI fans. It's just dumb scheduling.

Not to mention VT requested a Thursday night home game and we requested not to have one.

Well, I think we have a somewhat easy early schedule (as easy as it can be given how tough it is overall), so if we come in with one or two losses, I don't think it will be too hard to get a good crowd since we should be ranked Top 20.

Yep. Swapping GaSo and NC State for ND and FSU is definitely a step up in difficulty.

Have to beat UNC and Duke this year to avoid a step back.

Even just going 3-3 in the Big 6 games (ND, FSU, Clem, Miami, VT, UGA) would take us down to 9-3 and would still be a pretty good season.

Back