Schedule

No. I just got tired of missing football games. It was a bad problem for a few years. The problem I kept running into was friends that are uga fans would schedule a fall wedding on an open week or bad game for uga and land it right on Tech/Clemson or something like that. It got old.

that's fine dude. i was making a Diseqc's joke.

Re: Gameday for GT/ND. I seriously doubt it.

And Good Lord this entire thread is off by a week. We play ND on 9/19 and all you geniuses are talking about games on 9/12.

Our competition on the week of 9/19 is:
Auburn @ LSU
Nebraska @ Miami
Ole Miss @ Bama
South Carolina @ dwags
Stanford @ USC

Given that the idiot media is almost certainly going to rank us around 15-20 to start the season since they'll just copying all the "way-too-early 2015 rankings" that came out this month, there's no way we get it over those 2 bolded SEC West games. The fact that the SEC West got their asses whipped at the end of the season isn't going to mean a öööö thing come the start of next season. They'll all be ranked to 10 preseason and move up from there.

For future reference, bookmark this link. Or just remember to google "lsu football tv schedule". It's the best site on the internet for the most up to date up-coming schedule. The corndogs who run this site are obsessed with schedules and it shows. Just remember it's all in CST.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Re: Gameday for GT/ND. I seriously doubt it.

And Good Lord this entire thread is off by a week. We play ND on 9/19 and all you geniuses are talking about games on 9/12.

Our competition on the week of 9/19 is:
Auburn @ LSU
Nebraska @ Miami
Ole Miss @ Bama
South Carolina @ dwags
Stanford @ USC

Given that the idiot media is almost certainly going to rank us around 15-20 to start the season since they'll just copying all the "way-too-early 2015 rankings" that came out this month, there's no way we get it over those 2 bolded SEC West games. The fact that the SEC West got their asses whipped at the end of the season isn't going to mean a öööö thing come the start of next season. They'll all be ranked to 10 preseason and move up from there.

For future reference, bookmark this link. Or just remember to google "lsu football tv schedule". It's the best site on the internet for the most up to date up-coming schedule. The corndogs who run this site are obsessed with schedules and it shows. Just remember it's all in CST.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Good catch. Still think you're underestimating the pull of ND and attractiveness of a ranked/undefeated ND/GT matchup. They have plenty of other times to visit Tuscaloosa and Death Valley.

Whoops I was using ESPN'S SEC schedules I saw they had posted for 2015 and counting the 3rd games. It looks like ESPNs update itself since I looked. Their week numbers were all whacky though.

Back