Schedule

One thing I like about the end of this schedule is it gives the leeway of not absolutely having to beat UGA to finish the season ranked like most years. Chance to beat some decent teams right beforehand.

Fall weddings can die in a fire.

A few years ago, I made a proclamation not related to any pending weddings or planned events. Basically, it was that I get 6 or 7 opportunities each year to go to Tech games and only 12 times per year to watch games. Thus, if you plan something that interferes with a game, I will choose the Tech game because you had a choice to not interfere. I've made it well known and have stuck to it.

* this does not apply to unplanned/unpredictable events such as births, deaths, or illness. Those are what they are.

L

And I guess that makes FSU homecoming on the 24th. The one ****ing weekend my girlfriend's cousin is getting married. What assholes.

Lot of time between now and then, she may not be your girlfriend in November. Keep your head up!

we play against 6 groups of dirty, immoral people, immigrants or minorities (Braves, Irish, Tar Heels, Cavaliers, Blue Devils, Seminoles)
we play against 4 groups of animals (Tigers, Panthers, Hokies, Dwags)
we play against 2 weather incidents (Green Wave, Hurricanes)

A few years ago, I made a proclamation not related to any pending weddings or planned events. Basically, it was that I get 6 or 7 opportunities each year to go to Tech games and only 12 times per year to watch games. Thus, if you plan something that interferes with a game, I will choose the Tech game because you had a choice to not interfere. I've made it well known and have stuck to it.

* this does not apply to unplanned/unpredictable events such as births, deaths, or illness. Those are what they are.

L

Did you also make a proclamation about retaining the ownership of your balls for 12 days per year?

You visit Diseqc's balls?

breakfast-2.gif

Did you also make a proclamation about retaining the ownership of your balls for 12 days per year?

No. I just got tired of missing football games. It was a bad problem for a few years. The problem I kept running into was friends that are uga fans would schedule a fall wedding on an open week or bad game for uga and land it right on Tech/Clemson or something like that. It got old.

Back