Scheduling rule changes

Are you saying you want the ACC to legislate that no team can play an FCS team the week before playing us?
Would they also be able to say GT can not play an FCS team before playing an ACC team?

Or you envision a rule to only benefit us?

I'm saying if you add in the number of teams that schedule FCS teams before they play us to the the number of teams with byes before GT the story looks even worse. And I'm guessing we have 3 or 4 ACC teams play FCS teams the week before us next season. I think UGA has done this to us a fair amount too.

Are you saying you want the ACC to legislate that no team can play an FCS team the week before playing us?
Would they also be able to say GT can not play an FCS team before playing an ACC team?

Or you envision a rule to only benefit us?
They could require teams to play FCS games within certain time windows, say in the first 2-3 weeks of season. This is when most play their FCS games already.

I remember our defense holding up their hands waiting for Groh to signal in a play (which he didn't).
This is the better place for the various scientific metaphors that are circulating in threads this week...

Graham's Law becomes Groh's Law: The rate of diffusion of the offense on third down is proportional to the square root of the number of calls in the defense's playbook.

Back