Season Tickets

I want to fight you. I want to legitimately fight you. Are you in Atlanta? I'm coming down there this weekend, so I'll be in town. I'm meeting Akinji at his place in Buckhead. Are you OTP or ITP? It doesn't matter. I know the city very well. I've never in my life participated in Internet badassery or big talk or whatever, so take this quite seriously. You are welcome to PM me your address or the address of some place where we can meet. I want to cave in your face with my fists. I'm open for whenevs.

I want to fight you. I want to legitimately fight you. Are you in Atlanta? I'm coming down there this weekend, so I'll be in town. I'm meeting Akinji at his place in Buckhead. Are you OTP or ITP? It doesn't matter. I know the city very well. I've never in my life participated in Internet badassery or big talk or whatever, so take this quite seriously. You are welcome to PM me your address or the address of some place where we can meet. I want to cave in your face with my fists. I'm open for whenevs.

I would easily kick your ass you retarded old man. But I'm also a grown up, not a liberal.

Akinji needs to monetize this. Sell tickets or PPV.

You cannot be serious. Why does it matter that they get them custom printed with pictures of the players on them? Why does anyone get excited about receiving the tickets?

Why does it matter that Delta offers Starbucks coffee? Why does Samsung put together custom packaging for their Galaxy phones instead of just clamshelling them? Would you hand someone a crumpled up copy of your resume in a big job interview?

Believe it or not, how you present yourself matters. Everyone likes to repeat "just win baby," but when it comes down to it, that's extremely hard to control. How you handle your brand is 100% within your control. In-person college football is a luxury item. It's a hobby for rich people who like the gameday experience. Tech fans $80k. Nobody who looked at those coasters thought for one second that they would do anything other than put them straight in the garbage.

There are billions upon billions of dollars spent by companies every year for design, packaging, and customer experience. Do you think they do that to waste shareholders' money?

I get it and I think everyone gets it. You just don't have to be a whining baby about it.

The coasters were OK. My girlfriend found some awesome stone coasters with Atlanta landmarks on them including GT and they are much nicer. But I didn't buy GT season tickets to get a prize like a box of Cracker Jacks or something.

And your tickets are bent. I'm sure they will swap them out if you want. And I'm sure in future years they will ship them out in cardboard boxes for the anal retentive among us.

People make mistakes. Get over it.

Finally got home and got my tix, got my coasters! They are great! But, of course, I love anything with Buzz on it. Yeah, envelope was crap compared to past years but who cares; I got my tix! Woohoo! Ya bunch of whiney babies[emoji23]

Witty comeback eh? Expected more from you. Oh well.

You read my post and concluded I want replacement tickets and nicer coasters, when it's clear that I want our licensing and marketing departments to get their öööö together in order to help the program.

High-quality wit is wasted on someone of your age who has obviously stopped taking his ginko biloba. Go watch your Matlock reruns on your 1996 TV/VCR combo that's somehow appreciated in value.

The coasters were OK. My girlfriend found some awesome stone coasters with Atlanta landmarks on them including GT and they are much nicer. But I didn't buy GT season tickets to get a prize like a box of Cracker Jacks or something.

The prizes in Cracker Jack boxes suck anymore. Used to, you would get cool prizes like whistles and small handguns and a box of Cracker Jacks cost a nickel. Nowadays, Cracker Jacks usually come in a bag instead of a box.

You cannot be serious. Why does it matter that they get them custom printed with pictures of the players on them? Why does anyone get excited about receiving the tickets?

Why does it matter that Delta offers Starbucks coffee? Why does Samsung put together custom packaging for their Galaxy phones instead of just clamshelling them? Would you hand someone a crumpled up copy of your resume in a big job interview?

Believe it or not, how you present yourself matters. Everyone likes to repeat "just win baby," but when it comes down to it, that's extremely hard to control. How you handle your brand is 100% within your control. In-person college football is a luxury item. It's a hobby for rich people who like the gameday experience. Tech fans $80k. Nobody who looked at those coasters thought for one second that they would do anything other than put them straight in the garbage.

There are billions upon billions of dollars spent by companies every year for design, packaging, and customer experience. Do you think they do that to waste shareholders' money?

Next year GTAA should offer three season ticket packages:

1) email delivery
2) hardcopy delivery
3) custom print each ticket onto the back of a my little pony doll and fedex straight to EffinDane.

The prizes in Cracker Jack boxes suck anymore. Used to, you would get cool prizes like whistles and small handguns and a box of Cracker Jacks cost a nickel. Nowadays, Cracker Jacks usually come in a bag instead of a box.

Get off my lawn!

Next year GTAA should offer three season ticket packages:

1) email delivery
2) hardcopy delivery
3) custom print each ticket onto the back of a my little pony doll and fedex straight to EffinDane.

Did your season tickets arrive intact or bent?

I get it and I think everyone gets it. You just don't have to be a whining baby about it.

And your tickets are bent. I'm sure they will swap them out if you want. And I'm sure in future years they will ship them out in cardboard boxes for the anal retentive among us.

People make mistakes. Get over it.
Subtle brag post about having a GF

Lol, ok the whole package does look pretty bush league. The coasters are straight out of a shutterfly email coupon.

Not quite as bad as that stupid bad luck coin they sent out last year, though.

consider it Mbob's parting gift.

GTAA saved a lot of money sending them First Class mail instead of FedEx/UPS. They probably chose the Tyvek envelope because of the thickness of the coasters but I agree it was a stupid decision considering the tickets would bend so easily. If they were so concerned about shipping costs, they should have given a less bulky freebie.

Yall's werent sent UPS or FedEx?

Lol.

Mine were... And they weren't bent either.

Back