SEC circle of suck???

Looking at the rest of their schedule, Missouri has a good shot at winning the SEC East. They've got USC next week, so lets hope Missouri loses.

They're certainly in the driver's seat, especially since they hold the tiebreaker over the mutts and UF. A lot depends on what they do next week against USCe.

Missouri hasn't even had four years yet to recruit the SEC speed necessary to compete in that league.

3 loss UGA, SCAR, and UF. 2 loss TAMU and LSU. Can we officially get over the SEC now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The SEC's national title run could soon end. And the biggest threat isn't Florida State or Oregon. No, it's the league's depth."

Link

:puke:

"The SEC's national title run could soon end. And the biggest threat isn't Florida State or Oregon. No, it's the league's depth."

Link

:puke:

Lol. The SEC fans and hype machine don't realize that it's only coaches named Saban or Meyer which has really kept that streak alive (Miles' championship was with Saban's players). Except for teams coached by those guys, SEC is somewhat ordinary and fallible.

I think I heard a commentator say that Clemson's front 7 is amazing; almost an SEC type defense. Really?! The #3 team (at the time) had a defense that was almost SEC level? Yeah, no bias at all ESPN.

Finebaum at WaPo basically said FSU is the only good team in the ACC and that the SEC has, "breathtaking depth"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. The SEC fans and hype machine don't realize that it's only coaches named Saban or Meyer which has really kept that streak alive (Miles' championship was with Saban's players). Except for teams coached by those guys, SEC is somewhat ordinary and fallible.

Auburn was clearly cheating, and the dirt finally came out on Alabama as well. The NCAA will probably pull another sgt schultz, but it is pretty obvious its not a question of if but of degrees. Auburn was TCU death penalty level of cheat, Alabama is more herschell trans am level.

Florida i woulda thought was clean, but meyer seems a little more rotten since he went to OSU. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Other than the cheating, you might criticize the morals of the players and the teams that let them play. Henderson the gangster being the poster child but the list is long.

The Kang chuck you oliver was saying last week that if the 4 team playoff was this year, he would probably vote a 1 loss LSU over any unbeaten teams beside Oregon and Bama. Said they just passed the "eye test" over those others. They then went on to lose to ole miss saturday...lol

Not to mention how much ESecPN has rode the crotch of Mizzou this week when they were an afterthought earlier this year. Now they have NFL talent all over the field...

I'm curious to see if ESPN's college football live will start an SEC wheel of destiny segment and laugh at it.

Back