SEC circle of suck???

Missouri and Texas A&M, two average Big 12 teams, join the SEC and immediately begin to dominate the conference. The last time either team won the Big 12 was 1998.

How do people not see it like this?

Not to mention how much ESecPN has rode the crotch of Mizzou this week when they were an afterthought earlier this year. Now they have NFL talent all over the field...

It's amazing how much faster and bigger your players are when they change labels on their shirts from B12 to SEC.

It's amazing how much faster and bigger your players are when they change labels on their shirts from B12 to SEC.

Why wouldn't ESPN act like this? If your company paid to sponsor a NASCAR team, would your company then turn around and trash talk NASCAR? ESPN's success is tied to the SEC.

I bet soon, though, we'll see an MSNBC vs. FoxNews effect when someone like FoxSports1 picks up another conference and tries to ride them. Imagine if the ACC (or PAC or Big XII) had 1 game / Saturday nationally broadcast on Fox, 3 more nationally broadcast on FoxSports1, and the remainders broadcast on regional FoxSports stations. That could really propel a conference into SEC-like status.

Why wouldn't ESPN act like this? If your company paid to sponsor a NASCAR team, would your company then turn around and trash talk NASCAR? ESPN's success is tied to the SEC.

I bet soon, though, we'll see an MSNBC vs. FoxNews effect when someone like FoxSports1 picks up another conference and tries to ride them. Imagine if the ACC (or PAC or Big XII) had 1 game / Saturday nationally broadcast on Fox, 3 more nationally broadcast on FoxSports1, and the remainders broadcast on regional FoxSports stations. That could really propel a conference into SEC-like status.

This is what NBC will do for us when we convince Notre Dame to join fully. :hsughcry:

I can't wait to be the dominant conference. None of those other joke conferences have ACC ACCeleration.

Missouri and Texas A&M, two average Big 12 teams, join the SEC and immediately begin to dominate the conference. The last time either team won the Big 12 was 1998.

How do people not see it like this?

Meh....just beginners luck :hsugh:

Back