Setting The Bar For Gailey's First Team

Re: Setting The Bar For Gailey\'s First Team

ahso,
What is a non-arguable fact is that your football diatribes are just as foolish as your one-world-government horsesh!t.
Would you please put a disclaimer on your posts when you are going to post this crap so we can put on our hip-waders to protect ourselves.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

In 'Buck' We Trust

Originally posted by beeware:
ahso,
What is a non-arguable fact is that your football diatribes are just as foolish as your one-world-government horsesh!t.
Would you please put a disclaimer on your posts when you are going to post this crap so we can put on our hip-waders to protect ourselves.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

In 'Buck' We Trust
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks for once again adding good, thoughtful analysis to the discussion. You really bring alot to the table. Thanks.

Bringing this back to the top. It was interesting to read some of the predictions for last year and the reasons for the predictions.

There were some pretty good predictions, including a good one by Bugboy.

If you want to shorten the reading, just ignore BeeWare's remarks and those responding to him. You already know the contents of those posts.

My remarks to start the post were not my true predictions. I had predicted a 11-1 record. The original post starting this thread was a ribbing from me to BeeWare. Note the BS meter at the bottom.

grin.gif

Back