Shocking news story of the day

There needs to be a rule on what can be called a "study".

Things that are more surprising than this... go.

Water is wet.

The funny thing is the article put a positive spin on it while sh*tting on us but dwags are still butthurt about it in the comments section.

We're sitting at 20%, which was surprisingly low to me, then I read this gem.

AJC said:
I will say the Jackets are less successful at drawing wider support from non-alumni than other schools in similar circumstances.

Could y'all please stop posting crap from that this rag they call newspaper?

Why does the rate of sidewalk fans matter? Whether they attended or not, the aggregate cognitive ability of Athens on a fall Saturday is quite low. Crap. They might be reading this. Should I use smaller words?

Since 95% of their football players don't become alumni, maybe it just means a lot of their ex players support them on Facebook.

This article could easily be re-titled as "Study proves Atlanta full of fair weather fans" or "AJC article scrapes bottom of barrel".

I think I have located one of these so-called "sidewalk fans." You guys spot any others out there?

UGA.jpg

We're sitting at 20%, which was surprisingly low to me, then I read this gem.

Could y'all please stop posting crap from that this rag they call newspaper?

What other school is in a similar circumstance to us?

What other school is in a similar circumstance to us?

This comes up every now and then, but there's never a really good answer. In terms of being a heavily STEM-focused school with legitimate P5 sports in a major city, I think we stand alone.

If you try to compare us to other schools that are kind of similar but not really, I'm sure we do worse attracting sidewalk fans, but I'm also sure it's probably not a very fair comparison.

I'd like to see this study updated at the end of this season.

Back