Should we adopt Sweet Caroline when playing Pitt?

I cannot stress this enough. Pitt is not important enough for us to go out of our way to learn music to mock them.

"Learn" is a rather strong word in this context.

Can you say "Sweet Caroline"?

Can you say "Bah, Bah, Bahhhhhhh"?

"Learn" is a rather strong word in this context.

Can you say "Sweet Caroline"?

Can you say "Bah, Bah, Bahhhhhhh"?
1. No. Don't judge me.

2. Thinking about the band

3. And the bahing would need to be replaced with anti-Pitt words. All this is too much trouble for some Yankee team that got a bug up their butt about being dissed by Coach Johnson like eight years ago.

No it's not copying, its keeping a good thing alive! Btw who gonna take a deuce on the bands bleacher when they leave at halftime?

No it's not copying, its keeping a good thing alive! Btw who gonna take a deuce on the bands bleacher when they leave at halftime?

I’d consider it highly unlikely that they bring their band.

When I watch a game at Pitt in their garbage dumpster of a stadium which mirrors the garbage Heinz loads into all the crap with their name on it and I hear a Neil Diamond song from the depressing part of the 1970s, I just want to shove a sharpened pencil into each ear.

Does that answer your question?

When I watch a game at Pitt in their garbage dumpster of a stadium which mirrors the garbage Heinz loads into all the crap with their name on it and I hear a Neil Diamond song from the depressing part of the 1970s, I just want to shove a sharpened pencil into each ear.

Does that answer your question?
Mind=rite

If we want to embarrass the city of Pittsburgh, we can just show 3 random minutes of a Pirates game on the big screen.
Or to make it more relevant, show Derek Dietrich lighting up the Pirates his whole career

if we wanted to be original, we'd have a fight song involving calculus terms.

Wait....

No, we should not play Sweet Caroline….ever. And let’s quit with all the rap while we’re at it….and get off my lawn.

Back