Show off those 3 Stripes

The next stingtalk meetup-

GS5mY6x.jpg
Dag nabit, that is a home run winner! lol

Are we sure we are really with Adidas. I think we may play with no brand.

New additions today on B&N. F$%@&

Blue "ear band"
Black "neck warmer"
Grey hat
Grey/blue hat
Grey visor
Blue beanie hat
White/blue ugly ass flat bill snapback

LARGEIMAGE_1404759.jpg

All that talk about brand clean up and standardization. Sure more is coming but what a ridiculous disappointment that the bookstore rainbow effect marches on.

Man we just spent Months and like 100 people finding our new official gold and what do we get? Navy navy navy navy navy navy navy. Only at GT

New additions today on B&N. F$%@&

Blue "ear band"
Black "neck warmer"
Grey hat
Grey/blue hat
Grey visor
Blue beanie hat
White/blue ugly ass flat bill snapback

LARGEIMAGE_1404759.jpg

All that talk about brand clean up and standardization. Sure more is coming but what a ridiculous disappointment that the bookstore rainbow effect marches on.

A white hat with a gold bill may be more “Tech” but it’s also hideous and more “Caitlyn”. Not a hat id ever wear. A white hat with a navy bill or a navy hat looks good. A gold hat does not look good. I’ll get cried to death for this opinion but it’s fact. I think the majority of our stuff should be white.

Grey is basically just background. Every school has stuff on grey. Then you either get black or blue. And white. Everyone is going to have their stuff on white.

I really don’t see the problem with having navy and grey stuff when they are just the base for a logo. I of course want some stuff that is all in our gold or white white with the gold on it, but you are extremely limited if those are the only colors you want to use.

Grey is basically just background. Every school has stuff on grey. Then you either get black or blue. And white. Everyone is going to have their stuff on white.

I really don’t see the problem with having navy and grey stuff when they are just the base for a logo. I of course want some stuff that is all in our gold or white white with the gold on it, but you are extremely limited if those are the only colors you want to use.

*gray

Back