Show off those 3 Stripes

Are we sure Adidas even knows are deal started on the 1st?

5ac1f167e46df293d92562995c9e4ed9_400x400.png

I knew we messed up when we ignored these guys

So I’ve been more or less defending adidas and saying give them time. I went by the bookstore just now since I had to pass through town for work.

I’m extremely disappointed. Not only is there no selection, the stuff that is out looks like poor quality öööö. The white hat looks like the hat you get from a charity golf tourney gift bag. It sucks. The shirts all look like they’ve been worn out and the collars are stretched and misshapen. It just doesn’t look good. It really looks like H&M or American Eagle wear once and toss it junk.

And the bookstore is still loaded with UA and (to a lesser extent) Nike stuff. Putting colors aside, the stuff from these companies looks much higher quality.

Also, the bookstore still has banners on the columns that have the UA logo prominently featured.

Last edited:
So I’ve been more or less defending adidas and saying give them time. I went by the bookstore just now since I had to pass through town for work.

I’m extremely disappointed. Not only is there no selection, the stuff that is out looks like poor quality öööö. The white hat looks like the hat you get from a charity gold tourney gift bag. It sucks. The shirts all look like they’ve been worn out and the collars are stretched and misshapen. It just doesn’t look good. It really looks like H&M or American Eagle wear once and toss it junk.

And the bookstore is still loaded with UA and (to a lesser extent) Nike stuff. Putting colors aside, the stuff from these companies looks much higher quality.

Also, the bookstore still has banners on the columns that have the UA logo prominently featured.
They are trying to make for a more dramatic ending.

Relax and wait til back to school stuff is fully delivered and ready. If course we wanted a parade on July 1, myself included, but they've repeatedly said they have shipped a ton of stuff and will be available soon. Monday is my guess. Definitely mid August. If not then, roast those bitches.

Bookstore can't just dump inventory.

Relax and wait til back to school stuff is fully delivered and ready. If course we wanted a parade on July 1, myself included, but they've repeatedly said they have shipped a ton of stuff and will be available soon. Monday is my guess. Definitely mid August. If not then, roast those bitches.

Bookstore can't just dump inventory.

I’m not so much on bookstore as I am adidas for putting out junk with our logo on it. The shirts are seriously subpar in quality. The hat looks like crap.

Oh look more grey.

Adidas has template polos that they use for every single one of their teams, and they simply change the logo on the chest. I have the exact same polo but with the KSU logo.

Maybe the stuff in the bookstore was a rush job to just get something out? Or stuff they made prior to becoming our official partner? I don't think that the stuff that we are supposed to be excited about has been stocked anywhere yet, so I'm still going to wait and see.

Maybe the stuff in the bookstore was a rush job to just get something out? Or stuff they made prior to becoming our official partner? I don't think that the stuff that we are supposed to be excited about has been stocked anywhere yet, so I'm still going to wait and see.

There was a comment before me that mentioned lead time. It's a 12-18 month lead time for production on a full line of gear. Adidas' GT production was more delayed than most because they literally had to build the new GT gold thread from scratch before they could produce any apparel.

A bit of unfortunate foreshadowing but that makes it likely that we'll see more navy apparel in the initial offerings but the gold is definitely coming.

I’m extremely disappointed. Not only is there no selection, the stuff that is out looks like poor quality öööö. The white hat looks like the hat you get from a charity golf tourney gift bag. It sucks. The shirts all look like they’ve been worn out and the collars are stretched and misshapen. It just doesn’t look good. It really looks like H&M or American Eagle wear once and toss it junk.

Bruhhhhhhhh I didn’t expect this from you!
  1. Who gives a crap
  2. We have already agreed UA’s stuff is better than Nike and Adidas
  3. Who gives a crap

I just got back from Dicks Sporting Goods and went to the anemic Tech rack that was right in the middle of the sea of red. There were 2 adidas shirts. A navy blue polo. The sleeves were so long it was almost like a 3/4 sleeve. The Tshirt was that “gray” shirt. Uhm...not gray. It’s like a tan gray and the text, “yellow jackets” is unintentionally not even, it’s diagonal and obviously not on purpose. Anywho.

Back