Show off those 3 Stripes

Those Cutter and Buck ones have been offered for a few years now. The shirts on on sale, so Cutter and Buck is probably trying to get rid of stock before they have to switch to the new gold.

Are the other brands moving to the new Tech gold? I forget if it's just an Adidas thing or not.

All of my new GT Adidas stuff been free
321455D1-9E57-49C8-B092-D4094E68F4A6.jpeg
ftfy. :biggrin: :ugh:

Are the other brands moving to the new Tech gold? I forget if it's just an Adidas thing or not.

My impression is that all licensed manufacturers will need to use the approved colors going forward. Since "Buzz Gold" is no longer an approved color, we theoretically shouldn't see cheddar stuff in the future unless it's unlicensed knockoffs. However, I am sure they can continue to sell all of the stuff they already made. Maybe somebody who knows more about these things can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

My impression is that all licensed manufacturers will need to use the approved colors going forward. Since "Buzz Gold" is no longer an approved color, we theoretically shouldn't see cheddar stuff in the future unless it's unlicensed knockoffs. However, I am sure they can continue to sell all of the stuff they already made. Maybe somebody who knows more about these things can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
the Fanatics brand t-shirts seem to be the new Tech Gold. I'm just sayin...if they are already rolling those out online, where the heck you at Adidas?!?!?!?!?!

A search of the faculty directory shows multiple PhD students in Marketing at Tech; even more for lecturers and professors.
You would think if we can teach it, we could do it, but you'd be wrong.

the Fanatics brand t-shirts seem to be the new Tech Gold. I'm just sayin...if they are already rolling those out online, where the heck you at Adidas?!?!?!?!?!

No. They are not. In fact the new fanatics stuff is cheddar. I think it will be a good long while before any other vendor does anything in Tech gold. Another example of how there are lots of things that remain to be fixed on the branding/marketing side and vendors outside of Adidas will continue making whatever shade they want.

Last edited:
Back