Shreveport roll call

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
There will be eleventy billion threads full of posters giving their excuses about why they can't go - hey, it's cool you can't go, you've got other priorities, whatever, just keep it off the board.

I think this bowl is that rare opportunity where we PROVE that we travel, we make it a given that we get the Music City Bowl if the choice is between TECH and the baby blue pansies. So who's with me???

(I know this thread is doomed to failure, ST is nothing if not full of cynical jackholes)

Me and 2 others (my parents) will be there. Leaving on the 26th.

I'm in. Probably going alone and flying out Monday morning and coming back Tuesday, unless any of my friends end up going.

JRjr

I just bought 5 tickets because of the epic price ($14? are you kidding me?)

That doesn't necessarily mean I will go, but it knocks me up to 90%.

Apparently if you're not a season ticket holder, you don't get the special price.Thats total BS

Apparently if you're not a season ticket holder, you don't get the special price.Thats total BS

They are doing that to keep local Shreveport people from getting that price. If you want that price, just ask a season ticket holder. I would be glad to purchase some for you.

Sorry, but with my schedule, it's not going to happen. The date and place for the MCB were perfect for me, but this one isn't going to fly. Sucks - I wanted to go.

I would be there if it wasn't so hard to get to. So I won't be there. :(

MCB would have been perfect for me, its only an hour away. I hope I can make it, but even if I don't I will buy some tix to help support Tech.

Go Jackets!

Less than $400 round trip (arrive the 26th, leave the 28th) From Atlanta to Longview TX, 1 hour from Shreveport.

If someone wants to buy an extra ticket and lend it out I'd be down. I'm broke yo.

FYI: The gas to drive round trip is approx $150. Expensive plane tickets are not an excuse.

After you drive to the airport and go through security, even if you flew directly to Shreveport you only save a couple hours over driving.

Hell, Indy Bowl acts like they actually want us there.

Just got 6 for 14 each.

Looking forward to it.

Hell if I can find my way to a dump called Durham, I can make it easy to the Port.

Back