Sims and Mercedes Benz

No way.

Full cut khakis or full cut Pleated Men's dress slacks looks way better than any of that skinny , Euro-cut crap that young men wear now.

When I say full cut I mean normal fitting dress slacks not super baggy disco crap from yesteryear.

Men's clothes of today look like crap, if you show GT FB Coaches in suits thru the years CGC and his tight, skinny pants legs , Euro Cut Suits look is the worst in History, even Tom Landry of the Dallas Cowboys in the 60s & 70s looked better in a suit than our Coach and during the mid 80s Mike Ditka was sharp as a tack on the sidelines

I am talking about compared to 90's stuff. My jeans swallowed me whole back then and my shirts were 2 sizes too big.

83aa96f28fa798821558278efbccad10_crop_exact.jpg

2003 NBA draft

No way.

Full cut khakis or full cut Pleated Men's dress slacks looks way better than any of that skinny , Euro-cut crap that young men wear now.

When I say full cut I mean normal fitting dress slacks not super baggy disco crap from yesteryear.

Men's clothes of today look like crap, if you show GT FB Coaches in suits thru the years CGC and his tight, skinny pants legs , Euro Cut Suits look is the worst in History, even Tom Landry of the Dallas Cowboys in the 60s & 70s looked better in a suit than our Coach and during the mid 80s Mike Ditka was sharp as a tack on the sidelines

Why do you care so much about the pants? I honestly didn't notice......

Also let the kid do what he wants with his hair, it's fine.

Why do you care so much about the pants? I honestly didn't notice......

Also let the kid do what he wants with his hair, it's fine.
In a vacuum you may be correct, but if you want to maximize your Money from NIL you have to be super talented and on a Super Team like Bama that gets great TV exposure, OR you have to do the little extra things like maybe groom yourself in a less trendy way that might appeal to largest cross section of potential customers for the Brands that you are endorsing.

My only suggestion to the young man is look at Shannon Sharpe and Michael Strahan (former NFL Players) and employ a similar haircut-hairstyle, a bald fade - high & tight never hurt a person's Corporate Image.

If you look at a bell curve of potential customers, a clean cut hairstyle is going to appeal to a broader cross section of potential Benz customers, than a more trendy hairstyle.

Good luck to the young Man and "cash in on NIL" as much as you can because it will help us Recruit better players sooner rather than later.
Maybe you should write him a letter and share your sage advice.
4527A4C1-C306-4907-AADF-D0FC81231D06.jpeg

In a vacuum you may be correct, but if you want to maximize your Money from NIL you have to be super talented and on a Super Team like Bama that gets great TV exposure, OR you have to do the little extra things like maybe groom yourself in a less trendy way that might appeal to largest cross section of potential customers for the Brands that you are endorsing.
Tell me you’re an older racist white man without telling me you’re an older racist white man. I mean, at least he has a “white” name. Am I right?!?

I think you are completely misunderstanding why brands are signing 20 year old college football players if your advice to them is to be less trendy. That's literally the exact opposite of what they want him to do.

Tell me you’re an older racist white man without telling me you’re an older racist white man. I mean, at least he has a “white” name. Am I right?!?
People like that live behind their gate, and their kids go to schools where they won’t have to mix with those types, etc. They parade around and make all sorts of pro-diversity statements, pledge to give away OPM, have that “friend” they can all refer to to prove their bonafides but deep down they hate the people they supposedly care about and wouldn’t lift a finger to actually help them. Keep ‘em down and in their place instead of allowing them the opportunity to pursue their dreams or have the freedoms to enjoy the blessing this country is supposed to offer. Sad group they are.

That is immaterial to the discussion, I simply believe that a clean cut , more corporate image helps Athletes secure more endorsement dollars than looking like an "Entertainment Celebrity" from Music or Movies.

When $Cam Newton starting wearing "funny looking Hats & Suits" to his post Game Press Conferences, Dannon Yogurt cut him loose in favor of "a more clean cut" Dak Prescott.

When Money is involved , you only get 1 chance to make a first impression.

Had nothing to do with Race, my comments have everything to do with the color Green.

I would hope that GT Alums like you with impressive Corporate backgrounds would have picked up on that instead of trying make it a race thing.

That is immaterial to the discussion, I simply believe that a clean cut , more corporate image helps Athletes secure more endorsement dollars than looking like an "Entertainment Celebrity" from Music or Movies.

When $Cam Newton starting wearing "funny looking Hats & Suits" to his post Game Press Conferences, Dannon Yogurt cut him loose in favor of "a more clean cut" Dak Prescott.

Had nothing to do with Race, my comments have everything to do with the color Green.

I would hope that GT Alums like you with impressive Corporate backgrounds would have picked up on that instead of trying make it a race thing.
Cam Newton got cut from his sponsorship cause he sucks and Prescott is the QB of the most valuable sports team in the United States.

You mean you hope we judge somebody based on their hair as opposed to their skillset? You should probably do some research on implicit bias.

Dannon cut Cam Newton the day after his infamous press conference in 2017 where he told a woman it was funny to hear her talk about receiver routes. It had nothing to do with "funny looking hats and suits". They literally announced their exact reasoning.

Dannon made the decision after Newton laughed at a question asked by Charlotte Observer reporter Jourdan Rodrigue on Wednesday and said it was "funny to hear a female" ask a question about routes, per ESPN.com's David Newton.

'We are shocked and disheartened at the behavior and comments of Cam Newton towards Jourdan Rodrigue, which we perceive as sexist and disparaging to all women. It is entirely inconsistent with our commitment to fostering equality and inclusion in every workplace. It's simply not ok to belittle anyone based on gender. We have shared our concerns with Cam and will no longer work with him.''

link

Where did you get the idea it was due to his hats and suits? He was wearing those back before they even signed him in 2015.

Last edited:

Lol please tel us what kind of successful business background you’re coming from with this nonsense. Because you’re lost, guy.

Lol please tel us what kind of successful business background you’re coming from with this nonsense. Because you’re lost, guy.
Give Wrecksie a break. He’s just using material he found on the internet.

Back