Since 2014 COFH has a new meaning

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
For me. My father passed away early thanksgiving morning. The visitation was set for Saturday during the game. When I left where I was staying it was inevitable that we were going to lose or so it seemed. As I was standing in funeral home I had someone walk up behind me and said Tech pulled it off. My first reaction was to deck his a$$. When the opportunity arose I found a tv and confirmed and I must say a tear trickled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and remember thinking my Pop had a front row seat and maybe just maybe ”helped” out a bit. My Dad was a lifelong GT fan even before he had a son play there. He was a huge Bobby Dodd fan and I remember him being excited to meet Coach Dodd through the recruiting process of my brother. Coach Dodd remembered my father from 1951 when he offered him an opportunity to play for the Jackets which we all thought was amazing he remembered my dad from over 30 years prior.

With all that being said, let me make one thing extremely clear……….. I hate those mf’ers. I always have and always will until I leave this earth. They are nothing but a bunch of leg humping, crotch sniffing, toothless, inbred son of whores, tractor driving pieces of dog $hit. May they all be invested with the fleas of a 1000 camels with no relief in site.

to ever last dog fan out there, you can all kiss the brown spot at the base of my spine each and every damn day!

ugag got an a$$ whoopin comin. We may not win the game, but we damn sure gonna win the fight.

That‘s all I got to say. All have a Great Day and Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy your time with family, you never know when you may never have that opportunity again.

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365

For me. My father passed away early thanksgiving morning. The visitation was set for Saturday during the game. When I left where I was staying it was inevitable that we were going to lose or so it seemed. As I was standing in funeral home I had someone walk up behind me and said Tech pulled it off. My first reaction was to deck his a$$. When the opportunity arose I found a tv and confirmed and I must say a tear trickled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and remember thinking my Pop had a front row seat and maybe just maybe ”helped” out a bit. My Dad was a lifelong GT fan even before he had a son play there. He was a huge Bobby Dodd fan and I remember him being excited to meet Coach Dodd through the recruiting process of my brother. Coach Dodd remembered my father from 1951 when he offered him an opportunity to play for the Jackets which we all thought was amazing he remembered my dad from over 30 years prior.

With all that being said, let me make one thing extremely clear……….. I hate those mf’ers. I always have and always will until I leave this earth. They are nothing but a bunch of leg humping, crotch sniffing, toothless, inbred son of whores, tractor driving pieces of dog $hit. May they all be invested with the fleas of a 1000 camels with no relief in site.

to ever last dog fan out there, you can all kiss the brown spot at the base of my spine each and every damn day!

ugag got an a$$ whoopin comin. We may not win the game, but we damn sure gonna win the fight.

That‘s all I got to say. All have a Great Day and Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy your time with family, you never know when you may never have that opportunity again.

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365
Your brother played for GT?

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365

That is one of the best posts I have ever read. What you are saying is what I have always thought. Tech football, and I suspect the same thing is true for all teams, is not about sports. It's about family and love. In our family, everybody wants Tech to win for everybody else. It's been that way since my Daddy took me to my first Tech game in the late 1950s. It really is about "the memories of days gone by." You were exactly right about enjoying Thanksgiving, too.
Life is a fragile thing. We never know. Georgia Tech, family, love, Thanksgiving. They all go together.

The kick and the pick is probably one of my most favorite series of events in the last 20+ years of GT football. I was watching at the north metro club (I think we were at Hudsons) when it happened. We all couldn't believe it.

Being there in person was the ultimate, especially sitting next to my Dwag ex-wife and her family in the GT section.
The range of emotions were monumental, with the ending being absolutely untoppable (until the next one).

Just because I'm not a douchebag that doesn't make your idiotic post any less idiotic.

1700425577423.png

Back