Since 2014 COFH has a new meaning

That is one of the best posts I have ever read. What you are saying is what I have always thought. Tech football, and I suspect the same thing is true for all teams, is not about sports. It's about family and love. In our family, everybody wants Tech to win for everybody else. It's been that way since my Daddy took me to my first Tech game in the late 1950s. It really is about "the memories of days gone by." You were exactly right about enjoying Thanksgiving, too.
Life is a fragile thing. We never know. Georgia Tech, family, love, Thanksgiving. They all go together.

About the only thing I can say to your reply Ciraldo besides thank you is AMEN!

What I’d give for just one more conversation with my Dad! Instead, I have some good conversation with my six grandchildren at the Thanksgiving table as I sit with them at the kids table! They enjoy their Papa sitting with them and cutting up and getting in trouble by showing a mouth full of food, or by burping loud or some other “bad” activity.

For me. My father passed away early thanksgiving morning. The visitation was set for Saturday during the game. When I left where I was staying it was inevitable that we were going to lose or so it seemed. As I was standing in funeral home I had someone walk up behind me and said Tech pulled it off. My first reaction was to deck his a$$. When the opportunity arose I found a tv and confirmed and I must say a tear trickled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and remember thinking my Pop had a front row seat and maybe just maybe ”helped” out a bit. My Dad was a lifelong GT fan even before he had a son play there. He was a huge Bobby Dodd fan and I remember him being excited to meet Coach Dodd through the recruiting process of my brother. Coach Dodd remembered my father from 1951 when he offered him an opportunity to play for the Jackets which we all thought was amazing he remembered my dad from over 30 years prior.

With all that being said, let me make one thing extremely clear……….. I hate those mf’ers. I always have and always will until I leave this earth. They are nothing but a bunch of leg humping, crotch sniffing, toothless, inbred son of whores, tractor driving pieces of dog $hit. May they all be invested with the fleas of a 1000 camels with no relief in site.

to ever last dog fan out there, you can all kiss the brown spot at the base of my spine each and every damn day!

ugag got an a$$ whoopin comin. We may not win the game, but we damn sure gonna win the fight.

That‘s all I got to say. All have a Great Day and Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy your time with family, you never know when you may never have that opportunity again.

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365

Speak it brother. You are OG Tech, youngins don’t understand the level of hate. You’ve been blessed to be a part of such a great family. May God bless you and yours and shine down on the Jackets this week.

Speak it brother. You are OG Tech, youngins don’t understand the level of hate. You’ve been blessed to be a part of such a great family. May God bless you and yours and shine down on the Jackets this week.

Thank You! And yes, I am a blessed individual.

To watch that kick just get over the goal post cross bar was a glorious moment in history.

I was sitting in the 5 yard line of that end zone. I watched the ball sail and had a perfect view of the path and trajectory. Something happened the last 10 yards and that ball just kept going when it looked like it would be just short. I’ve been saying that for a decade now.

For me. My father passed away early thanksgiving morning. The visitation was set for Saturday during the game. When I left where I was staying it was inevitable that we were going to lose or so it seemed. As I was standing in funeral home I had someone walk up behind me and said Tech pulled it off. My first reaction was to deck his a$$. When the opportunity arose I found a tv and confirmed and I must say a tear trickled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and remember thinking my Pop had a front row seat and maybe just maybe ”helped” out a bit. My Dad was a lifelong GT fan even before he had a son play there. He was a huge Bobby Dodd fan and I remember him being excited to meet Coach Dodd through the recruiting process of my brother. Coach Dodd remembered my father from 1951 when he offered him an opportunity to play for the Jackets which we all thought was amazing he remembered my dad from over 30 years prior.

With all that being said, let me make one thing extremely clear……….. I hate those mf’ers. I always have and always will until I leave this earth. They are nothing but a bunch of leg humping, crotch sniffing, toothless, inbred son of whores, tractor driving pieces of dog $hit. May they all be invested with the fleas of a 1000 camels with no relief in site.

to ever last dog fan out there, you can all kiss the brown spot at the base of my spine each and every damn day!

ugag got an a$$ whoopin comin. We may not win the game, but we damn sure gonna win the fight.

That‘s all I got to say. All have a Great Day and Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy your time with family, you never know when you may never have that opportunity again.

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365
This every day 365

Sorry for deflecting from "Mover's" GREAT post and reactions to it, but does anyone know the origin of the term "Clean Ole Fashioned Hate"? An online friend who sometimes posts on this site sent me an email asking if I know. All I know is that a man with the last name Cromatie publishec a book with the title "Clean Ole Fashioned Hate" in 1977 (I have a copy). I don't know if he penned the term himself, or it had been around for years prior to that.

Sorry for deflecting from "Mover's" GREAT post and reactions to it, but does anyone know the origin of the term "Clean Ole Fashioned Hate"? An online friend who sometimes posts on this site sent me an email asking if I know. All I know is that a man with the last name Cromatie publishec a book with the title "Clean Ole Fashioned Hate" in 1977 (I have a copy). I don't know if he penned the term himself, or it had been around for years prior to that.
Early ajc reporting about the first few games in the series if I recall correctly

Are you new here?

NVM. I see that you are. John also posts here, when he’s not busy signing autographs or moving large appliances.
I knew that MOF posted here sometimes. Just didn't know that MOF2 was his brother.
I graduated in 1985, so I was in school with MOF, but I did not know him.

To this day, I can still hear Al Ciraldo's voice in my head saying "Biiig John Davis up over that football..." Good times and good memories!

God bless CBK and God bless our beloved Yellow Jackets!

Go Jackets! Beat the mutts!

I knew that MOF posted here sometimes. Just didn't know that MOF2 was his brother.

To this day, I can still hear Al Ciraldo's voice in my head saying "Biiig John Davis up over that football..." Good times and good memories!

You were in school with me as well. I thought you looked familiar.

Are you new here?

NVM. I see that you are. John also posts here, when he’s not busy signing autographs or moving large appliances.

I’m not new, I’ve been here since 02 I think it is. I just don’t post a lot.

Beat the ever livin $hit outta the mutts!

Back