Since 2014 COFH has a new meaning

I posted this already in the T H W G thread, but it bears repeating here ---

Here's a little trivia for you --- from 1896 till 1964. when Tech stupidly left the SEC, Tech and Georgia were both in the same conference (SIAA, Southern, SEC). During those years, Tech had a total of 16 conference championships, Georgia had 7. While both were in the SEC, Tech had 5 SEC championships, Georgia had 4. In it's history, Tech has 4 National Championships, Georgia has 3 so far. I think everybody knows that if Dodd hadn't done the single stupidest thing in college football history, the mutts would be singing a different tune today. GO JACKETS !!!

Here's a little trivia for y'all --- from 1896 till 1964. when Tech stupidly left the SEC, Tech and Georgia were both in the same conference (SIAA, Southern, SEC). During those years, Tech had a total of 16 conference championships, Georgia had 7. While both were in the SEC, Tech had 5 SEC championships, Georgia had 4. In it's history, Tech has 4 National Championships, Georgia has 3 so far. I think everybody knows that if Dodd hadn't done the single stupidest thing in college football history, the mutts would be singing a different tune today. GO JACKETS !!!

Here's a little trivia for you --- from 1896 till 1964. when Tech stupidly left the SEC, Tech and Georgia were both in the same conference (SIAA, Southern, SEC). During those years, Tech had a total of 16 conference championships, Georgia had 7. While both were in the SEC, Tech had 5 SEC championships, Georgia had 4. In it's history, Tech has 4 National Championships, Georgia has 3 so far. I think everybody knows that if Dodd hadn't done the single stupidest thing in college football history, the mutts would be singing a different tune today. GO JACKETS !!!
repost

I don’t know man. We always got the itch to be the righteous ones. I think Dodd knew he wasn’t gonna be able to win with all the oversigning and cheating going on in SEC. Yeah I’d like to play an SEC schedule too but I don’t know if we would have been a juggernaut without stooping to their level.

Sorry Mover2 but the factories are playing a different sport these days.

College football used to be one of the most exciting sports around. Not so much anymore these days,

I don’t know man. We always got the itch to be the righteous ones. I think Dodd knew he wasn’t gonna be able to win with all the oversigning and cheating going on in SEC. Yeah I’d like to play an SEC schedule too but I don’t know if we would have been a juggernaut without stooping to their level.
Other than 1990, all we have had is scattered good and fun seasons since 1964, and even 1990 really came out of the blue. I don't think we would have been any worse off by remaining in the SEC than we have been since then, but we would probably at least still play to packed stadiums and be in better financial shape overall.

Other than 1990, all we have had is scattered good and fun seasons since 1964, and even 1990 really came out of the blue. I don't think we would have been any worse off by remaining in the SEC than we have been since then, but we would probably at least still play to packed stadiums and be in better financial shape overall.

Coach Dodd was a great man. But, he came to realize that his decision to leave the SEC had hurt Tech. That's why he tried to get Tech back in the SEC. The team we're playing Saturday cast the deciding vote against Coach Dodd and Tech. They wanted to destroy Tech football forever. There are so many reasons to want to beat Georgia. I watched Coach Key's press conference today. After it was over, I told my wife how happy I was that Tech had a football coach who felt the same way about Georgia that I did. We've had some coaches that downplayed the game. I didn't like that. I want to know that if we lose, the coach will feel as bad as I do. A reporter asked Key how he could get the players to believe Tech could beat Georgia, since none of them ever had. Key looked mad. He said, "I beat 'um. They will believe because I believe." (Or words similar to that.) Well, I liked Dodd, I like Key, and "To Hell With Georgia!"

Coach Dodd was a great man. But, he came to realize that his decision to leave the SEC had hurt Tech. That's why he tried to get Tech back in the SEC. The team we're playing Saturday cast the deciding vote against Coach Dodd and Tech. They wanted to destroy Tech football forever. There are so many reasons to want to beat Georgia. I watched Coach Key's press conference today. After it was over, I told my wife how happy I was that Tech had a football coach who felt the same way about Georgia that I did. We've had some coaches that downplayed the game. I didn't like that. I want to know that if we lose, the coach will feel as bad as I do. A reporter asked Key how he could get the players to believe Tech could beat Georgia, since none of them ever had. Key looked mad. He said, "I beat 'um. They will believe because I believe." (Or words similar to that.) Well, I liked Dodd, I like Key, and "To Hell With Georgia!"

To HELL with those inbred flipping pieces of dog feces. This hate runs deeeeeeeeeeeep!

GA Tech lost 8 of 11 meetings to UGA during Paul Johnson’s tenure, but he defeated them 3 times in Athens, with 4 of the overall 8 losses being 1-score games & 1 in double overtime; more wins than any head coach since Bobby Dodd.

KEY FACT: UNLIKE CLOWN COLLINS GA Tech will be competitive vs UGA under Coach Key.

Happy Thanksgiving. Now let's carve up some mutt ---
1700671723470.jpeg

GA Tech lost 8 of 11 meetings to UGA during Paul Johnson’s tenure, but he defeated them 3 times in Athens, with 4 of the overall 8 losses being 1-score games & 1 in double overtime; more wins than any head coach since Bobby Dodd.

KEY FACT: UNLIKE CLOWN COLLINS GA Tech will be competitive vs UGA under Coach Key.

O'Leary won at least 3. Three in a row, in fact.

O'Leary won at least 3. Three in a row, in fact.

O’Leary was 3-4, I think. But he also faced the worst uga coach of the last half century.

CPJ was 3-8. And faced, arguably, the two best coaches uga has had.

Hoping Key can get over the hump where CPJ couldn’t. That will take a balanced team, so he’ll have to fix the defense in the offseason.

O’Leary was 3-4, I think. But he also faced the worst uga coach of the last half century.

CPJ was 3-8. And faced, arguably, the two best coaches uga has had.

Hoping Key can get over the hump where CPJ couldn’t. That will take a balanced team, so he’ll have to fix the defense in the offseason.
Defense?

NBA don’t play no defense.

For me. My father passed away early thanksgiving morning. The visitation was set for Saturday during the game. When I left where I was staying it was inevitable that we were going to lose or so it seemed. As I was standing in funeral home I had someone walk up behind me and said Tech pulled it off. My first reaction was to deck his a$$. When the opportunity arose I found a tv and confirmed and I must say a tear trickled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and remember thinking my Pop had a front row seat and maybe just maybe ”helped” out a bit. My Dad was a lifelong GT fan even before he had a son play there. He was a huge Bobby Dodd fan and I remember him being excited to meet Coach Dodd through the recruiting process of my brother. Coach Dodd remembered my father from 1951 when he offered him an opportunity to play for the Jackets which we all thought was amazing he remembered my dad from over 30 years prior.

With all that being said, let me make one thing extremely clear……….. I hate those mf’ers. I always have and always will until I leave this earth. They are nothing but a bunch of leg humping, crotch sniffing, toothless, inbred son of whores, tractor driving pieces of dog $hit. May they all be invested with the fleas of a 1000 camels with no relief in site.

to ever last dog fan out there, you can all kiss the brown spot at the base of my spine each and every damn day!

ugag got an a$$ whoopin comin. We may not win the game, but we damn sure gonna win the fight.

That‘s all I got to say. All have a Great Day and Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy your time with family, you never know when you may never have that opportunity again.

Jeff

Go Jackets!!!!
Bust Their Ass!!
24/7/365
AE279C15-8D9C-46A0-9BAC-2ED38D682451.png

No doubt about that. 100% the truth.

I would consider 9+ win seasons vey good to great years, especially when the regular season was 11 games which started in 1970. So … 1966, 1970, 1985, 1990, 1998, 2000, 2008, 2009, 2014 & 2016 were all pretty special. That’s 10 out of the last 57 years. Is thinking that should be 40% of the time realistic?

Back