#SocialMediaBoard

There should be a turnover WaffleHouse waffle. You get a turnover, they hand you a waffle to eat on the sideline while wearing a WaffleHouse hat.
I’m down with this.

I will say that corch is getting some good press for hugging players and crying. #soproud

Im your huckleberry
giphy.gif

Personally, I think it's dumb, but that's irrelevant. CGC isn't trying to motivate a middle age man.

If the players like it, I'm down.

I’m down with this.

I will say that corch is getting some good press for hugging players and crying. #soproud
Dude, we get it. You’re a bitter old ööööer and you want everyone who is young and has his whole future ahead of him to get off your lawn, because it’s as dry, brittle, and stinky as your clitoris.

Dude, we get it. You’re a bitter old ööööer and you want everyone who is young and has his whole future ahead of him to get off your lawn, because it’s as dry, brittle, and stinky as your clitoris.
Younger than you öööö face.

It’s cringeworthy and all you douche nozzles know it.

Insulting a man's lawn is a low blow, dude...

What is your stinky clitoral opinion of the new band uniforms?

What is your stinky clitoral opinion of the new band uniforms?
I don’t care if the band looks like band nerds.

I do worry that our middle aged coaching staff is getting feedback and support on something that’s not genuinely attractive to HS recruits.

Serious question, does anyone honestly think this is a good look or are you just covering your eyes and saying “but da recroots like it”

Recruits would like free booze, hookers and drugs as well, doesn’t mean it’s a good look to give it out.

Back