#SocialMediaBoard

Younger than you öööö face.

It’s cringeworthy and all you douche nozzles know it.
If your younger than me why is your vagina so dry and cracked? You act like young people should have the same opinions you had during WWII.

Our culture seems to be more self absorbed these days. This seems to be a product of that.

I always like celebrating as a team, winning as a team, and, if you have to lose, losing as a team.

Our culture seems to be more self absorbed these days. This seems to be a product of that.

I always like celebrating as a team, winning as a team, and, if you have to lose, losing as a team.

Recognizing individuals who stand out does not take away from the team. It motivates everyone, IMO.

Recognizing individuals who stand out does not take away from the team. It motivates everyone, IMO.
I want to motivate everyone to play as a team, not to have some fleeting moment in glory as a name is written on an erasable board.

I don’t care if the band looks like band nerds.

I do worry that our middle aged coaching staff is getting feedback and support on something that’s not genuinely attractive to HS recruits.

Serious question, does anyone honestly think this is a good look or are you just covering your eyes and saying “but da recroots like it”

Recruits would like free booze, hookers and drugs as well, doesn’t mean it’s a good look to give it out.

'Crooting implications aside, I genuinely think it's fine and is frankly a bizarre thing to get upset about.

My biggest takeaway from this thread is stinky clitoral opinion is my new favorite insult.

I, for one, think it’s stupid Tech fans get upset when others standup during the game or yell too loud. Maybe i should make thread about it
I got told to sit a few years ago at the UGAg game. Dude was about mid 30's. He was a UGAg fan. Of course, I didn't. It was really more shocking a young dude would ask than anything. Of course, I didn't sit. CSB.

'Crooting implications aside, I genuinely think it's fine and is frankly a bizarre thing to get upset about.
I, for one, think it’s stupid Tech fans get upset when others standup during the game or yell too loud. Maybe i should make thread about it
There’s certainly worse things in life. I usually put my likes and dislikes aside when it comes to GT football.

I like to win and don’t like to lose. That really should be the end of it

This is a good point.

Also, how is it different in principle from a celebration penalty? You get a penalty if you celebrate as an individual on the field, because it is considered poor sportspersonship. Why does it change if you are on the sideline?

This is a good point.

Also, how is it different in principle from a celebration penalty? You get a penalty if you celebrate as an individual on the field, because it is considered poor sportspersonship. Why does it change if you are on the sideline?

Excessive celebration on the field is considered showing up your opponent. Celebrating on the sidelines with your teammates has always been acceptable. This whole thread is why big cries and butthurt are a thing.

Well I don't have a problem with the social media board but I see where people are coming from that do

Is it OK to not have a strong opinion on the internet

Back