Someone is leaving Tech

What a little bitch. F*** him. We don't need his ass anyways.

F*** you Ryan Ayers!

How's that fellas? Did I go totally UGAg on him?

I guess the 4th corner is a guy we count on, but I wasn't impressed in the spring. Smallish and not the physical type we need at corner. Jemea, Young, and Sweeting are much more in line with what we're looking for.
It hurts depth wise, but I fully expect any number of the true froshes to fill his role fine.

I've never seen him play, but I assumed that the rating services didn't just throw 4*'s around.

I've never seen him play, but I assumed that the rating services didn't just throw 4*'s around.

actually they do.

Its ridiculous how many 4 stars sucked. I think I calculated at one point over 50% you hardly heard of.

They make money because so many believe those nerds behind a computer who never played a ööööing down know what they are talking about. I wish you could meet some of these ööööing tools. Some look like japanime warriors out of dragoncon, or Heather Dinich.

What a little bitch. F*** him. We don't need his ass anyways.

F*** you Ryan Ayers!

How's that fellas?

Nah. I wish him luck, but I'm not crying over losing him. He hasn't even played a down yet, so what did we really lose?
The second corner off the bench is what we lost.
But there will be hand wringing anyway. Just like the Bob Hall fiasco.

Ryan Ayers. Anyone else gone after him?

Liberty Whatevs U has a football team?

Nah. I wish him luck, but I'm not crying over losing him. He hasn't even played a down yet, so what did we really lose?
The second corner off the bench is what we lost.
But there will be hand wringing anyway. Just like the Bob Hall fiasco.

It was TIC anyways...

Good luck to Ryan. Just sucks he didn't want to stay and compete.

Ok, hivered says "someone in addition to Rocker and then one more after that."

So we got the in addition to Rocker guy (Ayers) so one more left...

It's not on the Rivals or Scout page yet.

100 bucks it's Marcus Wright.

Marcus Wright told me personally last August that he "wasn't going to try anymore" and something to the effect of screw GT/coach, he doesn't care anymore. Generally a poor attitude, so that probably explains why he didn't play much last year (in addition to injury?).

Marcus Wright told me personally last August that he "wasn't going to try anymore" and something to the effect of screw GT/coach, he doesn't care anymore. Generally a poor attitude, so that probably explains why he didn't play much last year (in addition to injury?).

Or the fact that we have 6 guys (Roddy, Orwin, Embry, Tony Z, Hill, and Godhigh) that are better than him anyway.

Time to saddle up the scooter.

Back