South Bend Roll Call

Are you going to be there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody bringing any kids? Especially if riding the Chicago alumni bus, let me know. Have a 7yo that would love to make a friend for the day.

My 10 yr old will be in tow with me -- we'll be in the Innovation Park lot with one of the party buses out of Chicago

Da138Ka.jpg

Coit's driving us up in his van.

Looks like BVG to me.

Chicago is kinda aqesome. Dinner @ Girl and the Goat. If you didn't have res 6 months ago you're outta luck, but pretty awesome place. Bar Siena also poppin. West Loop, Randolph St.

Went to Portillo's, The Library (under Gilt Bar), and the Green Mill tonight. Pretty good night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

On my plane! Haven't seen any other Jacket fans coming from Denver, but seems like there should be a ton when I get there. See you guys soon!

Chicago is kinda aqesome. Dinner @ Girl and the Goat. If you didn't have res 6 months ago you're outta luck, but pretty awesome place. Bar Siena also poppin. West Loop, Randolph St.

You made a reservation 6 months ago for that place?

You made a reservation 6 months ago for that place?

Actually, I didnt. I had res for a different place but my friends also in town did make a res 6 months ago and were able to add us to their party of 4. So we really just lucked into it.

Actually, I didnt. I had res for a different place but my friends also in town did make a res 6 months ago and were able to add us to their party of 4. So we really just lucked into it.

So you're just mooching off their reservation and then showing off. You kinda fake bougie dawg.

We mooch ed bc we couldn't get a res a few weeks ago. But I'm not fake bougie. I'm the real deal. Part of that is being friends with other bougies. #togetherweswarm

Last edited:
I'll be raising the roof at the hotel in California. Then I have to go to work.

Waiting in O'Hare for my travel companion.

Reporting for duty.

Back