South Bend Roll Call

Are you going to be there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reporting in from ORD waiting on my ride. Good GT showing on the flight. Very overcast but warm for now.

Driving to Indianapolis tonight. See you ööööers in South Bend tomorrow morning.

Reporting in from ORD waiting on my ride. Good GT showing on the flight. Very overcast but warm for now.

Lot of Jackets out and about in Chicago this afternoon, according to my sources already on the ground up there.

This Canuck makes rookie error -- goes to dinner at Bob Evans, not realizing that they aren't licensed ... :facepalm:

Rights ship by stopping in at beverage store on the way back to motel ...:drinking:

This Canuck makes rookie error -- goes to dinner at Bob Evans, not realizing that they aren't licensed ... :facepalm:

Rights ship by stopping in at beverage store on the way back to motel ...:drinking:

Bob Evans?

And don't you mean Hotel?

Oh hell yes, Motel -- I don't actually see a lot of Hotels in this two-bit town

What part of Chicago are you staying in? And how in the hell would you think Bob Evans was the place to go, they make Denny's look good.

What part of Chicago are you staying in? And how in the hell would you think Bob Evans was the place to go, they make Denny's look good.

To the first question I'm in South Bend. To the second, I am a foreigner.

I will say that the place was scrupulously clean, the service excellent, and the ham and green beans surprisingly good.

Back