Spread

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Clemson wins 56-13. Unfortunately for us they need to start their “Beauty pageant.”

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
My predictions:
1) 45-10
2) We score the first TD Clemson's defense has allowed this year after having a short field (ST return or TO).
3) Collins spits effusive praise on the offense in the post-game presser for scoring said touchdown.
4) Defense gives up an early score or three, but mostly holds serve until late in the third quarter when they finally collapse and Clemson lays it on thick.
5) Coit bigcrys or poos this post.
6) Dabo goes for it on 4th down, twice on his side of the field to run up the score in the 2nd half.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Where you parking?
Not sure yet. Have thought about parking at H.E. Holmes and taking the train over. I may look to see what options are available for parking online.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
My predictions:
1) 45-10
2) We score the first TD Clemson's defense has allowed this year after having a short field (ST return or TO).
3) Collins spits effusive praise on the offense in the post-game presser for scoring said touchdown.
4) Defense gives up an early score or three, but mostly holds serve until late in the third quarter when they finally collapse and Clemson lays it on thick.
5) Coit bigcrys or poos this post.
If 2
Then 3

And 5 was a gimme.