Spring foozball, Marshall feeling good

The D is a complete mystery, given the new DC.
The O has question marks as well:
  1. Who is going to stretch Ds and keep 'em honest at the WR position?
  2. Will Taquan become a better passer and make the necessary throws?
  3. Will he make the right reads and actually pitch the ball now and then?

Hopefully CPJ will pull the plug and toss Lucas in there if the last 2 questions get early "NO" answers. Another year of TM QB Keeper offense = another losing season.

And how the hell did he pitch that gravity defying pitch in the UGAg game that hung in the air for what seemed like 5 seconds.

Well, maybe.

I like what I've seen from the new guy on the field, in the archived games I watched. But on the flipside, CPJ hasn't been particularly good at making DC hires thus far, so who knows.

The offense stands to be pretty good with this many starters returning and a lot of our offensive failures from last year going back to familiarity instead of talent.

My worry is kicking. If we could just plug that hole we'd have 2 or 3 more wins last year. If we can plug the kicking hole and increase the defense's capabilities by a mere 10%, we stand to win 9. UGA and Clemson are unfortunately next-level programs right now, though, and going to be hard to keep up with.
Well, maybe.

I like what I've seen from the new guy on the field, in the archived games I watched. But on the flipside, CPJ hasn't been particularly good at making DC hires thus far, so who knows.

The offense stands to be pretty good with this many starters returning and a lot of our offensive failures from last year going back to familiarity instead of talent.

My worry is kicking. If we could just plug that hole we'd have 2 or 3 more wins last year. If we can plug the kicking hole and increase the defense's capabilities by a mere 10%, we stand to win 9. UGA and Clemson are unfortunately next-level programs right now, though, and going to be hard to keep up with.
Ugag won't be half as good as last yr! They had the cream puff schedule and all those seniors.

Ugag won't be half as good as last yr! They had the cream puff schedule and all those seniors.

I'm not concerned about UGA's schedule. Creampuff is fine IMO. But they worked us over last year physically. UGA is really good when they can get proper talent evaluation, and they can keep the talented thugs in line. They come off the rails when they evaluate talent poorly, or when their thug talent decides to act like thugs. I prefer them off the rails.

I'm not concerned about UGA's schedule. Creampuff is fine IMO. But they worked us over last year physically. UGA is really good when they can get proper talent evaluation, and they can keep the talented thugs in line. They come off the rails when they evaluate talent poorly, or when their thug talent decides to act like thugs. I prefer them off the rails.
We beat basically the same team the yr before. Seniors make a huge difference in college football. Our best teams were full of seniors.

Can't wait to read the spring article where the starting quarterback is feeling off and is unoptomistic about the season coming ahead

Better check this years schedule.........

Yeah, it's actually easier than last year. No Notre Dame.
They have LSU,Auburn,TN,FLA,and South Carolina who won 9 games last yr. Most of these teams have better coaches also. See at least 3 L maybe more. They want have 30 seniors either.

Of those, they will probably only be underdogs against *maybe* LSU because it's on the road. Don't sleep on Missouri, though. They may be their biggest challenger in the East.

Back