Spring Game = White & Gold Game

Travis Tritt outta Powder Springs.

Patty Loveless living out near Dallas.

Don't forget about Alan Jackson either, Newnan.

never heard of her
748B4412-E4AC-44BB-9DDC-7ACC19BBE551.jpeg

Take your pick -with exception to those who are no longer with us of course...
flat%2C800x800%2C070%2Cf.jpg
I've got some bones to pick about the relative size of those names. Piano Red bigger than Amy Grant or Jessye Norman or Trisha Yearwood?

He works for/with ismoothvideo who is making all of these commitment videos.
He's got some interesting tweets and comments on some. Sounds to me like if the new coaching staff had been here sooner, we would've been high on Jadon Haselwood's list.

Ma Tech is alive and well. After moving the start time for baseball from 7:00 to 4:00 so as not to conflict with the spring game, now they are moving baseball to 6:00 DUE TO EXAMS! So, after a 3 hour drive, my grandson and I may get to see a few innings of BeeBall before going to Bobby Dodd for football. I have several questions regarding the logic of scheduling, rescheduling and rescheduling, but I will defer asking those until after my blood pressure approaches a somewhat normal range.

And, yes, I have arranged to get my grandson out of school.

And, yes, I already bought the BeeBall tix.

And...nevermind

Ma Tech is alive and well. After moving the start time for baseball from 7:00 to 4:00 so as not to conflict with the spring game, now they are moving baseball to 6:00 DUE TO EXAMS! So, after a 3 hour drive, my grandson and I may get to see a few innings of BeeBall before going to Bobby Dodd for football. I have several questions regarding the logic of scheduling, rescheduling and rescheduling, but I will defer asking those until after my blood pressure approaches a somewhat normal range.

And, yes, I have arranged to get my grandson out of school.

And, yes, I already bought the BeeBall tix.

And...nevermind

The drive is a bummer, but depending on the age of your grandson, he might not have the attention span for 5 hours of sitting in stadiums, anyway. Three innings of baseball and a spring game scrimmage of football should be a great experience for him that he'll remember his whole life.

Y’all look at the weather for Friday. Wonder if God will curse us again.

Back