Spring game.

buzztheirazz

Dodd-Like
Will someone record and put on YouTube?

I don't have the ability to watch or go tom night.

Will someone record and put on YouTube?

I don't have the ability to watch or go tom night.

It's going to be on ESPN3, which means it will be available after tonight as well as long as you have access to ESPN3 or ESPN360...whatever they're calling it these days.

I'll do what I can. I still have to get a couple games from last year converted/linked as well.

It's going to be on ESPN3, which means it will be available after tonight as well as long as you have access to ESPN3 or ESPN360...whatever they're calling it these days.

I don't have cable either so, therefore no espn3.

Looks like it's going to be in a ööööstorm. Sucks.

trying to make it back in time to get there...daggum travel

JT is quick enough to run between the raindrops. its gonna be great

Big turnout expected tonight.

Georgia Tech will host some of the state’s top football prospects for Friday night’s spring game.
Brandon Sandifer, a 3-star offensive guard from Northside-Warner Robins High School, will be making his first trip to Georgia Tech since attending the Alabama State game last fall.
“I just want to see how it is,” Sandifer told the AJC. “It’s pretty close to home. I’m just getting over there to see what it’s like.”
The 6-foot-4, 335-pound Sandifer has seen his recruiting pick up over the last month after a slow start. He’s up to 10 offers, including Alabama, Ohio State, Vanderbilt and Florida. He claims no favorites.
Georgia Tech was one of the first to offer him.
“I guess they liked my film,” Sandifer said. “I haven’t really talked to any coaches. They talk to my dad. I have no idea what position they want me at; probably guard.
“I like Georgia Tech because of the offense they run. It’s pretty unique and different. And it’s pretty successful.”
Some other top 2015 prospects who have confirmed that they be at Georgia Tech:

• RB Kawon Bryant, North Oconee
  • DB Arrington Farrar, Woodward (committed to Stanford)
  • OL Will Bryant, Franklin County (committed to Georgia Tech)
  • RB Josh Thomas, Buford
  • WR Harland Howell, Wheeler
  • RB Mikell Lands-Davis, Alexander
  • OL Nick Polino, Buford
  • K Ian Shannon, Marietta
  • LB Daniel Fennell, Grayson
  • TE Sam Dobbs, Landmark Christian
  • OLB Nick Dawson, ELCA
  • OL Randy Robinson, Lovejoy
  • QB Jaylend Ratliffe, Scotland, N.C. (committed to Georgia Tech)
Most of the 2014 signees will be there. Some who have confirmed are OL Andrew Marshall, DE Tyler Merriweather, OL Jake Whitley, OL Jake Stickler, OL-DL Michael Preddy, DB Lance Austin, DB Lawrence Austin, and WR Qua Searcy.

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014...ruits-expected-for-georgia-techs-spring-game/

Sadly it won't be the best weather conditions. Fan attendance will likely be on the light side, which won't impress them if they visited other spring games.

Fan attendance will be underwhelming compared to other spring games whether the weather is gorgeous or awful. Alabama's spring game fills the stadium, I think they even charge admission.

This sucks. Sure we aren't going to draw 60,000, but with good weather we could have 15-20,000. IIRC two years ago the weather was pretty good and the turnout was pretty good.

This sucks. Sure we aren't going to draw 60,000, but with good weather we could have 15-20,000. IIRC two years ago the weather was pretty good and the turnout was pretty good.

Yes I recall that....but I just went outside for lunch and it has a chill in the air....that + rain is no good for a turnout.

wasn't it thunder storm shortened last year?

I think that was 2 years ago. They don't expect thunderstorms tonight, and they are allowing umbrellas. Game should go on unless the field gets sloppy and they get worried about injuries.

Yeah. I'm out. The UNC game was all I could ever want of rain at a game. Not a fan.

The game being on E3 won't help the attendance, that's for sure

Back