Spring Game

Spring Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Spring game is next Friday at 7pm.

Anyone tailgating? When?

TIA and I are meeting early. Drinking team of two so far. Probably top of Student Center deck. That worked well couple previous times.

Going to be on the coast fishing. Hope you guys have fun at your spring football party.

I'll be there. Not sure what time or if any of my other people are coming. Probably try to come hang with y'all.

In general I can't justify taking the day off and flying down there for a Spring Game. I'd probably be 50/50 if it were a Saturday and I could do it without the time off.

Pretty pumped that it's being televised and streamed though! It'll be the first live look at Jabari I've gotten in years - hoping he impresses.

I'm glad it's on ESPN so I can watch it sober after I watch it öööö faced. I'm not going to remember much of it the first time around.

Spring game is next Friday at 7pm.

Anyone tailgating? When?

TIA and I are meeting early. Drinking team of two so far. Probably top of Student Center deck. That worked well couple previous times.

Looks like most people think you suck. Eeeeeyoooo

my dad i think will be in town. either fri evening or saturday morning. so i will not know until right before. if available, i will come steal yalls things after your good and drunk

Can't make it! Will be in the process of installing hardwoods, painting and moving into my new house. 80k.

Gonna be packed in Atlanta with Snoop Dogg playing the 420 that night. Plan accordingly

First spring game I've missed for a while. It's always cool drinking your own beer in the stadium... anyways it's kinda tough to make the truck from Utah for that. See y'all at Notre dame.

Savannah Area GT Club's annual golf tourney is the same day...so not many of us will be up for the game.

Back