Spring Game

Spring Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From weather.gov

Friday
A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night
A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

From weather.gov

Friday
A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night
A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

We gon drown.

Cool I maybe able to make the parking deck gathering, will probably get there around 6:15. Unless I hit the V first, think I will do that afterwards.

It says Student Center pay lot (not the deck) open all day, so we can just pull in and tailgate there.

2015-spring-game-splash.jpg

weather.gov

Friday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night
A slight chance of showers before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

If we lose, he might do himself an injury.

I agreed to going out with a female friend before realizing the significance of the date. Needless to say, I'm working on ways to talk my way out of my prior commitment.

Back