Spring Game

Spring Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agreed to going out with a female friend before realizing the significance of the date. Needless to say, I'm working on ways to talk my way out of my prior commitment.

She should have known better. Next thing you know she's gonna demand a fall wedding, ruining the rest of your life.

She should have known better. Next thing you know she's gonna demand a fall wedding, ruining the rest of your life.

Nah, if there was any chance for my own spring game with her, I would just write off going to the game. Stupid birthday parties/drinking binges...

So Stingtalk is going to tailgate in the student center pay lot by the Student Services building? And parking in the adjacent deck is free after 5? Did I gather those two facts properly?

So Stingtalk is going to tailgate in the student center pay lot by the Student Services building? And parking in the adjacent deck is free after 5? Did I gather those two facts properly?
Yes sir

I agreed to going out with a female friend before realizing the significance of the date. Needless to say, I'm working on ways to talk my way out of my prior commitment.

Tell her you realized you were gay.

Also, if I show up will you guys have food for me? I'm gonna be hungry.

Don't you have dinner by 4? Piccadilly's got the early bird special.

do we need to puree your food or do you still have a few teeth?

Don't worry, old people don't eat much. Give him a banana and he'll have leftovers for the game.

you give him a banana, i don't do that with fellow stingtalkers. no matter how old and defenseless they are.

Don't worry, old people don't eat much. Give him a banana and he'll have leftovers for the game.

I love how the guy with 1992 in his handle is calling people old.

I love how the guy with 1992 in his handle is calling people old.

107352623.hXGE4TMF.MightyWarriorsoriginal.jpg

Back