Spring Is Coming

Tucker only missed one day I think and that was only the live 7v7 and 11v11 portions I'm pretty sure. He's back now but does have his ankle taped pretty heavily. I'm sure a lot of that is as much precautionary as anything because a turned ankle likely isn't going to fully heal until after he's done putting the stress on it during Spring ball.

This really mystifies me. I was & am a huge fan of CPJ, but how does this happen? It seems like one of the few things you can control in a program is S&C. I know our OL were built differently, but many of your D & some of your O should be able to reach this level... I don't know if we had it prior & gradually tailed off or what since 2008.
That S&C stuff cut into his golf time.

I think Tucker is gonna be the starter this year
You could be correct. I think the entire dynamic of the shutdown of spring practices is going to leave the QB and RB positions wide open - other positions too, just those especially.

At RB, keep your eye on Griffin. His dad is practically a personal S&C coach. The Griffin brothers should come into fall camp in top shape for their positions. Anyone slacks off now will tumble down the "ATL" chart in the fall.

Where do we stand on scholarships? My understanding was that we expected more transfers after everyone understood where they were after Spring practice. This is one of the many things thrown off track by the Chinese Communist Party virus.

Back