Spring Practice starts today!

I use to be able to watch practices from the CHBE building right next to the practice fields, however, the new indoor practice field has totally killed that.

I heard we're installing a new formation. No, seriously this time!

I heard we're installing a new formation. No, seriously this time!

+!

Really.

For the record, my buddy on the team told me we practiced shotgun a ton last season, especially before the bowl game. He was dumbfounded that we didn't use it in the bowl game based on how much we practiced it.

The rumors are a churnin' that there are changes coming to the offense this year.

The only changes to the offense I really care about are "no fumbles in the red-zone" and "catch the f*cking ball." Everything else I'm pretty happy with.

I feel your frustration. I with you. With the closing of practices, they (the GTAA and CPJ) control 100% of the info coming out of Spring Football. Its a PR gold mine they seem to be shutting the door on. Makes no sense to me. In years past they made an effort to communicate with fans, promote the program and ramp up excitement. This year seems like they want to fly completely under the radar like its not even happening. Good luck with your season ticket campaign. :dunno:

ps. Maybe ESPN will broadcast the Spring Game? ROLFLMAO.

Season ticket campaign? You mean that goober steve that calls me once a weak and reads the exact same five questions off a sheet?

first person to start a thread speculating that we're installing the shotgun should be banned for life imo

Mine was a chick named Kelly. She got me on basketball too. She should be promoted.
Mine was called AJ, as in former GT OL A.J. Smith. Needless to say we talked more about GT football than about tickets. Got some good inside info, too. I'd tell ya but its cool on ST to say I know something big then say nothing more and giggle to oneself.

There has been no spring schedule published, no spring prospectus, no updated roster and no effort on the part of the coaching staff or administration to promote Georgia Tech football this spring. I hope they fired most everybody down there and are realizing a tremendous savings with this total lack of communication and effort.

Go Jackets!

I hope they are worrying about playing football instead of doing any of the above.

I use to be able to watch practices from the CHBE building right next to the practice fields, however, the new indoor practice field has totally killed that.

We can see the field from one of our office buildings. Not the one I'm in unfort and I'm not about to be the weirdo who books a conference room to watch spring practice.

I hope they are worrying about playing football instead of doing any of the above.
Come on Legal, you know they have a whole department in the GTAA dedicated to information dissemination (SID). If you meant the coaching staff, I concur whole heartedly.

We can see the field from one of our office buildings. Not the one I'm in unfort and I'm not about to be the weirdo who books a conference room to watch spring practice.
If you book the room, I'll bring the long distance video camera. We'll need someone else to bug the lockerroom and plant microphones on the coaches and players.

Come on Legal, you know they have a whole department in the GTAA dedicated to information dissemination (SID). If you meant the coaching staff, I concur whole heartedly.

Yeah coaching staff. Jerry said there was no effort on part of the coaching staff to promote GT football. They probably still need some input from coaches to do other stuff like spring prospectus, roster, etc. Our coaches need to focus on football first and foremost at the moment.

Back