Starting BB for Georgia Game

Not sure i agree. Mills has shown the ability to be a tough runner inside, but Marshall has much more ability to take it the distance. He's shown some toughness the last 2 games, VT in particular. If he holds onto the ball and gets the tough yards, his speed and ability to make people miss is much better than Mills. Good combo between the two though.

Well you sir, would be incorrect.

I just can't figure out why both guys aren't on the field together in a jumbo package similar to when we had Dwyer and Anthony Allen together?

I just can't figure out why both guys aren't on the field together in a jumbo package similar to when we had Dwyer and Anthony Allen together?
Probably because one of them keeps getting suspended and we sometimes need a B-Back getting reps in practice.

73381218.jpg

Mills lost his starting spot and unless he earns it back by beating out Marshall then he can sit his ass on the bench.

You want to start? Then get your head out of your butt.

IMHO, Marshall is the starter until somebody takes it away from him.
yep

Chubb wasn't a 1st rounder before he had the injury issues. I said it last year and I'll keep saying it - Gurley was one of the scariest RBs I've ever seen Tech play against. Chubb looks like any other of the 4/5* RBs we play against on a regular basis. Borderline elite size/strength and decent speed, but does not look nearly as good after the injury last year. Still needs a good OL to make things happen which is why he's been pedestrian this year behind the subpar UGA OL. I could see him going in the 4th/5th round with teams looking at 2014 film and following Trent Richardson's career arc after that.
To me, Gurley was the best UGA running back since Herschel. Better than Knowshon, Chubb, Hearst, and anybody else they trotted out.

To me, Gurley was the best UGA running back since Herschel. Better than Knowshon, Chubb, Hearst, and anybody else they trotted out.
I tried telling a Ugag fan a few years ago that Gurley>>>>Chubb. He was trying to convince me that Chubb was next Herschel

True, and Garrison was one of the favorites for the Heisman until the Florida game. The Gators absolutely stuffed him and did the "falling Heisman"look in the end zone after the game. A great back nonetheless. Still, if I had my druthers I would rather face... neither one of them maybe Jasper Sanks?

True, and Garrison was one of the favorites for the Heisman until the Florida game. The Gators absolutely stuffed him and did the "falling Heisman"look in the end zone after the game. A great back nonetheless. Still, if I had my druthers I would rather face... neither one of them maybe Jasper Sanks?
still finished 3rd, I think. (Gino Torretta and Marshall Faulk.)

Back