Status of Sims injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should do like Terry Bradshaw when he played for the Steelers. Hobble to the LOS, practically on life support, crowd holding their breath, and then magically fine during the plays.

The guys in Vegas don’t get it wrong. We’re 4.5 point favorite. They are not listing him as questionable. They are still taking bets with those odds. I’d say he’s good to go.

I’m hearing that we’ll see Pyron today.

… late in the 4th quarter.
Interesting. I wouldn’t expect the Clemson transfer to get snaps before Pyron, but I guess it’s good to just give both QB’s a full quarter of snaps.

there are QBs like JFN or Ben Roethlisberger or Josh Allen who will do anything to stay in the game to help their team win because they are ööööing ballers. They'll attack a defender who's recovered a fumble, dive head-first for the extra yard to sustain a drive, they'll throw a block on an end-around, they'll ööööing facemask a öööööööööööö on an INT return to keep him out of the end zone.

Then there's Jeff Sims.

Was last night a new injury or did he aggravate injury from the Dook game? Key said Sims was day to day when Demetra asked about playing status during radio show. Didn’t put a lot of stock in it at the time, fbut sounds like Sims hadn’t recovered as much as hoped.

Someone said they were hearing he broke a bone in his foot in the Pitt game and he is trying to play through it, got hurt bad yesterday, likely out for the season, not good news for us, 3-9 is looking very sadly realistic (one of my friends told me this and he heard it from his friend, so it’s a secondary source, hopefully it’s not true)

Someone said they were hearing he broke a bone in his foot in the Pitt game and he is trying to play through it, got hurt bad yesterday, likely out for the season, not good news for us, 3-9 is looking very sadly realistic (one of my friends told me this and he heard it from his friend, so it’s a secondary source, hopefully it’s not true)
And people will still find a way to öööö on him

Sims signaled a throat slash walking off at halftime (maybe to family in the stands?). Wonder if he meant just for the half or more...

10-21-2022 12-33-10 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back