Status of Sims injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said they were hearing he broke a bone in his foot in the Pitt game and he is trying to play through it, got hurt bad yesterday, likely out for the season, not good news for us, 3-9 is looking very sadly realistic (one of my friends told me this and he heard it from his friend, so it’s a secondary source, hopefully it’s not true)
If it's broke it should be wrapped and he should be on crutches

Someone said they were hearing he broke a bone in his foot in the Pitt game and he is trying to play through it, got hurt bad yesterday, likely out for the season, not good news for us, 3-9 is looking very sadly realistic (one of my friends told me this and he heard it from his friend, so it’s a secondary source, hopefully it’s not true)

Dewberry played a season with a broken foot. I think Auburn had a player do the same a couple of years ago. 3-D printed orthotics' today are far superior to what Dewberry had available. It does impact mobility though.

Dewberry played a season with a broken foot. I think Auburn had a player do the same a couple of years ago. 3-D printed orthotics' today are far superior to what Dewberry had available. It does impact mobility though.
yeah better chance of playing through a fracture than a soft tissue tear, depending where and how severe the fracture is. Hopefully he can get back on the field.

3DC33C31-4152-46F9-BAD4-44CC726C2DBA.gif

Only happened because of the bad call by ACC refs! Protecting quarterbacks of the opposing teams but injuring ours!

Do we have an official update on whether or not he’s playing?

I've heard rumors here and elsewhere that he will play and that he will not play.

I will not reveal my sources except to say that one rhymes with " Kkacket"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back