Step right up! Plenty of Club level tickets available.

I went to the reseating deal today with my brother, FHstinger. We got displaced by about 10 yards and 8 rows. The closest we could get to last year's seats(Sec. 109, Row 26) was the next section over, towards the goal line. We settled for Sec. 110, Row 34. Section 109 was all taken except a few seats from rows 1-10.

The theory about all the lower east folks flocking to the lower west(due to the over-priced LE club seats) seems to be proving true. The club seats were still all unselected for the most part. It didn't matter at all that we had been sitting in our lower west seats for 21 straight years.

GT RULES!
drinking.gif
GO TECH!
drinking.gif
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA
drinking.gif

There are 4 sections of club level seats. The two in the middle are roughly twice as large as the two on the ends. I had a friend buy company seats today in one of the outer club level sections. Today is May 21st.....His seats were the first taken in the entire section. What does that tell you sports fans?
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif

BOO

Originally posted by reeb78wh:
I went to the reseating deal today with my brother, FHstinger. We got displaced by about 10 yards and 8 rows. The closest we could get to last year's seats(Sec. 109, Row 26) was the next section over, towards the goal line. We settled for Sec. 110, Row 34. Section 109 was all taken except a few seats from rows 1-10.

The theory about all the lower east folks flocking to the lower west(due to the over-priced LE club seats) seems to be proving true. The club seats were still all unselected for the most part. It didn't matter at all that we had been sitting in our lower west seats for 21 straight years.

GT RULES!
drinking.gif
GO TECH!
drinking.gif
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well stated, mein younger brother. Thanks for posting my update. I couldn't have said it better.
wink.gif

Back