Still proud of our kids.

This thread. All of it.

And Waller is going to be a very bad man before we see the last of him.

Hard to be anything but proud of this team. Some great memories made this year and one more to go.

And Waller is going to be a very bad man before we see the last of him.

I guess I'm Waller's biggest fan around here but man I about hit the roof when he beat his man and made it to the pylon!!!! Especially after the game he had, really missed some routes.

And the announcers mentioned his NFL possibilities.

I like this thread more than the other ones.

I wanted this game so bad, but our Jackets made us proud tonight just like they did all season. Really appreciate Herbstreit's words about us as FSU was taking a knee. Class program that does it the right way.

I think we played hard all game, so I'm proud of our team's effort. At least we made FSU squirm in the closing seconds of the game.

We played about as well on Offense as I had thought we would. In fact, I had predicted that we would score 35 points. What surprised me about the game was the FSU Offense in the first half -- and our Defensive game plan. FSU had been slow starters all year, with Winston making mistakes early in the games. I thought we would have tried to pressure him early, in order to get him to turn the ball over.

I guess I'm Waller's biggest fan around here but man I about hit the roof when he beat his man and made it to the pylon!!!! Especially after the game he had, really missed some routes.

And the announcers mentioned his NFL possibilities.

I've always been a pretty big fan of his. He has a very high ceiling. Like, at least 10 feet high. His measurables make him practically indefensible when he is on the same page as JT. If he had Smelter's brain, he'd be Calvin.

I think we played hard all game, so I'm proud of our team's effort. At least we made FSU squirm in the closing seconds of the game.

We played about as well on Offense as I had thought we would. In fact, I had predicted that we would score 35 points. What surprised me about the game was the FSU Offense in the first half -- and our Defensive game plan. FSU had been slow starters all year, with Winston making mistakes early in the games. I thought we would have tried to pressure him early, in order to get him to turn the ball over.
We did, but Greene just beat us when he was left in man-to-man, and they rarely passed because their O-line was wrecking us up front.

Disappointed to be this close to the ACC title and lose? Of course, but not nearly as much as the team and coaches are disappointed. Proud of these guys tonight? You bet. They played Florida State very well, competed to the end, and showed while we are not quite one of the six best teams in the nation this year, we are absolutely in the next six. What an accomplishment! Go Jackets.

Like CPJ says, this team doesn't quit. That's something to be proud of right there. Good game, Jackets! Take a couple of days off and then let's get ready for that bowl game!

No reason to drop. Zona will drop more than we will, so I say we stay put around 10-11.

I agree. We will be no lower than 11 I think can go up to 10 fairly easily, possibly even 9 depending on where they put KSU.

What I like about this team is it just doesn't quit. The defense plays like they don't know they are over matched and seem to get stronger as the game goes on. If this attitude and coaching continue with the talent we got coming in now, we are going to have some fun football to watch.

And furthermore, despite losing and everything that happened, that was a legit top 4 team we played and it was FSU playing the best game it had played all year, especially on the line and to a less extent at QB.

Agreed. We can play with anyone in the Country. I don't know how often I can say that at the end of a season. Great year this year. The guys played their guts out.

Great game, fought really hard. The defense came up with a few stops and gave us a chance. The offense made a few plays when they needed to. It just wasnt quite enough against a really good team that finally played up to its potential. And they needed to. Any mistakes by FSU and we would've beaten them.

Can't wait for the Orange Bowl.

If you had told me pre season after all the dismissals and the way 2013 ended that we'd lose to FSU by two in the ACCCG, I'd call you crazy.

Like CPJ says, this team doesn't quit. That's something to be proud of right there. Good game, Jackets! Take a couple of days off and then let's get ready for that bowl game!
Hell yes! öööö proud!

Back