Still proud of our kids.

Agree couldn't have been prouder of our team win or lose tonight. I'm excited about what next season could bring.Great season guys!

Anyone else catch Herbstreit's shout out to CPJ and GT for winning the right way? With an academic focused institution and a clean program! We just just played one of those games that will be talked about for a long time and we did it the right way.

I would've laughed at you six months ago if you were to tell me that we'd be in the championship and competing head to head with FSU.

With all of the negative crap that went down this pre-season I was hoping for an 8-4 season. With a win over UGA(highlight of my tech fandom) and a trip to the ACCCG/orange bowl......are you f'n serious!!! Best year ever.

These guys played their hearts out this year and to that I give thanks. Cheers to GT and our SPECIAL......STUDENT ATLETES.

I guess I'm Waller's biggest fan around here but man I about hit the roof when he beat his man and made it to the pylon!!!! Especially after the game he had, really missed some routes.

And the announcers mentioned his NFL possibilities.

Hahaha. I scared the bartender!!

Dang great season! Sat behind the bench at the 30. One of the D lineman, Gardner came over to the players with 10 minutes left, pumping everyone up. They were s rallying at 4 minutes left and even after Waller scored.
These guys never quit. They believed they were gonna win all the way to the end.
Proud to be a GT fan tonight headed out of xharlotte

Be proud to take this team against anyone in the country. Lose a fe / win most.

Proud to be a Jacket!

Anyone else catch Herbstreit's shout out to CPJ and GT for winning the right way? With an academic focused institution and a clean program! We just just played one of those games that will be talked about for a long time and we did it the right way.

Yes. Kirk was definitely giving GT some love.

Really proud of the team. Our defense couldn't put pressure on Winston, but held them to field goals in the second half. FSU has a ton of talent, but we fought and played hard. Showed we belonged.

Really good effort and season so far! Winston would have to turn back into a Heisman winner vs Tech... That was the most complete game Fl. St has played all season, and we lost by 2.. not bad.

I feel for Smelter though. Perimeter blocking was shaky last night at times. JT probably wouldn't have thrown that pick with more options available.

That was a pretty clean game. No very costly turnovers by either team.. they just flat out won.. the D-line couldn't get any pressure even sending 6. That O-line is the best in the country imo.

Still lots to play for in the Orange! 11-3 is beyond my or most people's expectations for this year!

We just played one of the best teams in the country to the wire in the best game they played all year. We could've played better, but I'm proud of our guys. Keep building.

Great game. Proud of the team for showing up and playing down to the wire.

Also proud of the team for covering the spread.

at the end of the game..FSU with the ball third and long, I was certain they'd punt, we'd get the ball back with 30 seconds. Two long plays, field goal..Tech wins by one.

at the end of the game..FSU with the ball third and long, I was certain they'd punt, we'd get the ball back with 30 seconds. Two long plays, field goal..Tech wins by one.

Dreams show a man what achievements are available tomorrow, beyond his exhaustion today.

“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?”

Amen bro!

Herby loves the TO. He's been talking about it for days, about how excited he was to be able to call the game.

Great season, our kids should be proud of what they accomplished. I needed proof that PJ could win big with his own players and he and his players proved it to me this season. But we should not forget what a great job Roof has done. I would like to see how many points were scored against us in the second half bs the first.

We would have won this game with Smelter and Snoddy, in my mind.

Lastly, if you go to Miami, take ur long johns. I froze my butt off in 2010!

Phil Steele said if FSU played its A game, they'd beat us by three TDs. They had too many 4 and 5 star guys on the defense.

Well ... them bitches played their 'A' game and we were one botched onside kick attempt (seriously - WTH was that?) from pissing on their coronation.

Winston, for all his warts (and I'm not checking to see just where he might have some), is a helluva QB. His OL was outstanding last night. Cook is a bad dude. And yet ... a team on a winning streak like that, with all that talent and something to play for beyond an ACC title, just couldn't put the team with the high school offense and the 2 and 3 star recruits away. Wonder if Jimbo started to soil himself after JT led the offense 97 yards in the blink of an eye with nothing but passes.

Fisher was very, very complimentary of PJ and the program in his postgame presser. Guy on Sirius/XM College Football Playbook this afternoon also talked up FSU's quality win last night over a very good Georgia Tech team.

Got one more big one left. Really need to beat Missy State to validate the direction this program is in. Losing won't hurt it. But a win sends a big message, loud and clear, that Tech can play with anybody and that the ACC is a helluva lot better than people think.

Amen bro!

Herby loves the TO. He's been talking about it for days, about how excited he was to be able to call the game.

One, he knew he finally had a game that was going to be over in about three hours. Two, he was scanning the crowd for hot chicks. The jumbotron kept showing this one blonde in FSU colors in glasses all night long, too. She must have been on eight times.

Proud of the team.

Proud of the coaching staff.

Proud of refrigeratormover for his award and for representing Tech.

Proud of fellow Tech fans for showing up the way they did in Charlotte.

I would've laughed at you six months ago if you were to tell me that we'd be in the championship and competing head to head with FSU.

Me too.

When I was on summer vacation in Key West, I was going for a jog wearing a GT hat. These 2 guys say "Georgia Tech, eh? Ya'll gonna be any good this year?"

I say "heck no. We're gonna be terrible. The only thing we're good at is school."

Back