Stingtalk vs. "the hive"

I've seen a few comments about posts on StingTalk, but I still have never seen a thread about this site. If I'm wrong show it to me. Like I said, I'm not trying to prove anything, just seems kind of weird that every few months we talk about the merits of the two boards on here, but never on the Hive.

As we approach the 4th of July, we need to remember that StingTalk represents everything that is good about America and Ga Tech, freedom of expression, freedom of speech and freedom to criticize the hell out of authority.

The Hive, WebNazis, Politically correct homophilic extremists, well, frankly I don't go there anymore and I will say unequivocably, it sucks....

pat.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Yes MsTA.. we are a family... "The Bickersons".. That's us ! remeber that old show?.. They were hysterical !
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">'The BICKERSONS' - I knew them well!
wink.gif

Originally posted by ncjacket:
FWIW, I've never seen a thread on the Hive talking about StingTalk. No judgement, but what does that say?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Lookin at history, any post that mentions "the other board" on the hive lotzatimes gets deleted, moved, or hidden. Unless it accuses stingtalk of player/coach bashing that is. Why do u think so many hive users dont know stingtalk exists or are now just finding it.

Back