Stingtalk's 20th Anniversary.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I’m gonna post so I can see how long Ive been here…

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
So am I supposed to be happy about 20 years of misery and butthurt??

Of course your mom is something of a consolation.

BuzzDraft

Damn Good Rat
In case you did not realize, you are knee deep in it now.

Happy 20th Anniversary to our wonderful Stingtalkers. Looking forward to 20 more.

BS, the Staff, and your mom.
Congratulations, Beestorm.

I'm one of those early GoJackets/The Hive members from the latter 1990s due to personal friendships. I have been mostly a lurker here but met up with you and a bunch of others here many years ago at your tailgates in the old parking lot across the street from the infirmary, which is long gone. All I had to do is look for your flagpole. This site is known as one that is more "aggressive" in what it allows in discourse, so it is fun to join in once in a while. I come in here for really raw and uncensored opinions, especially when we're at a major crossroads for the direction of the program like we are now.

Keep going.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Joined on Christmas eve 2007. This is a great service to Tech fans but it is easy to spend too much time on here. Thanks for the hard work by the Stingtalk leadership team.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Came here for the sports talk….stayed for the moms

In case you did not realize, you are knee deep in it now.

Happy 20th Anniversary to our wonderful Stingtalkers. Looking forward to 20 more.

BS, the Staff, and your mom.
Congrats. It's good (and fun) to be a member here. One suggestion though, although obviously unsolicited. I sure wish there were a greater variety of emojis to use .... such as, especially, a laughing emoji, and a WOW one. There are probably others, but just those two, especially the laughing one would be nice.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Congrats. It's good (and fun) to be a member here. One suggestion though, although obviously unsolicited. I sure wish there were a greater variety of emojis to use .... such as, especially, a laughing emoji, and a WOW one. There are probably others, but just those two, especially the laughing one would be nice.
:bfd:

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Congratulations. (Actually I’m just posting to see when I joined.)

JRjr