Straight from the horse's mouth

Tevin lacked a consistent B-back. Matthew Jordan will have the best B-back since Adrian Peterson won CPJ 2 national championships at GSU and he can run the midline option (unlike the last 4 seasons QBs). I expect this year's offense to be utterly devastating--the best we've had since '98. We'll know by the third quarter of theUT game how our season will go. If we go on an 8 minute death march to end the third quarter, we're gonna win 10 games. If not, I expect our offense to still be good enough to win 8.

One word: Tony Hollings

Didn't we win that one anyway, with the 4th down pass to Smelter, the pump and go on the next play to Smelter for a TD and the DJ pick that led to Butker's game winner?

We did, but score should have been a wider margin than 27-24.

I expect Mills to go for around 1500 yards.

There is no way he gets that.

If he gets that, we'll win ten games at least.

We will probably win at least 9 games if he cracks 1,000.

Didn't we win that one anyway, with the 4th down pass to Smelter, the pump and go on the next play to Smelter for a TD and the DJ pick that led to Butker's game winner?

i6j2919ia9tcc94l5xgp.gif

45 days left bitches. Get (stay) drunk enough, it'll be here before you know it.

I was watching that game at a friend's house. He's a season ticket holder and I told him afterward, we're going to have a special year. Felt vindicated on New Year's Eve in Miami.

I am just that optimistic again this season. Our margin for error is still small, but there is a lot to like about this team. PJ seems pretty upbeat.

Back