Talent level..

Don't have any particular stats in mind, but I'll take a shot. I'd say % completions of 60%, TD to Int of at least 3/1, preferably better. I would love to see us at 200/200 rush/pass but don't care that much if we're winning. Still haven't figured out QB ratings but I would like to see our QB at least in the top 4 in the league. (do you realize that AJ was actually above average of NCAA QBs last year? - not by much, but he was above the avg rating). It sure would be nice to feel excited when our QB drops back again instead of afraid.

I've posted this before but I can't remember a year since Dodd where Tech had a good season and our QB wasn't highly regarded. Especially since '90 our QB has to be all ACC or at least in the running for us to have a good team. I'm hoping Bilbo can handle the job and lead us to some wins or that one of the frosh is a phenom.

Originally posted by Patriot:
Here is how I see our talent matching up with that of our opponents.

1. BYU- we've got more
2. Auburn- they've got more
3. FSU- them
4. Clemson- them
5. Vandy- us
6. NCST- them
7. WF- us
8. Maryland- us (best coaching staff)
9. Duke- us
10. NC- us
11. UVA-them
12. UGA- them
On paper we should be 6-6 but we all know that games are not played on paper. UGA fans have been hoping for a paper national championship for 20 years!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BYU-we're slightly ahead
Auburn-them
FSU-them
Clemson-them
Vandy-us
NCSt-toss up
WFU-us
Maryland-them
Duke-us
UNC-toss up
UVa-them
UGAg-them